Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2024 2:30:32 AM EDT
So the Holosun SCS MOS says it’s already sighted in for the MOS system but then why is the dot not centered with the front post iron sight?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 2:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 2:58:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eviioiive] [#2]
Have you shot it?

I dont read manuals but mine definitely needed adjusting and wasn’t pre- sighted in

ETA”1.The sight has been factory zeroed to approximately 25 yards but will require zeroing to your specific firearm and ammunition choice.”

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#3]
never slave your red dot to your irons.

you can start there, but you need to adjust the red dot to your eyes.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Two independent systems…there is no requirement to “line up”.
View Quote

Okay great to know!

I assumed that they would line up together
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eviioiive:
Have you shot it?

I dont read manuals but mine definitely needed adjusting and wasn’t pre- sighted in

ETA”1.The sight has been factory zeroed to approximately 25 yards but will require zeroing to your specific firearm and ammunition choice.”

View Quote

Not yet
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#6]
“pre-sighted-in” is marketing

go zero you firearm, same as any
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#7]
"Pre sighted in" what doesn't that even mean?  I assume it means the emitter projection is centered up with the axes of the indented platform.  It is like bore sighting a rifle.  It will get you on paper, but the rest is up to the end user.

Irons on OEM Glocks are known to have some variability straight from the factory.  There have been a few threads about it on the Glock subforum.  Your dot could be dead on and irons could still be off.

See Burnsome-'s 2/8 post

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top