Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/8/2024 7:13:58 AM EDT
I worked a deal to trade something to get a SIG P365. The guy I got it from said it was unfired because it was a spare to several other 365s he owns.  It's a non-safety version that came with the standard slide with night sights, a stippled stock grip with one flat 10rd magazine and a Wilson Combat XL grip frame (with three 12rd magazines for either grip).   There was also a cheap DeSantis IWB omnidirectional holster (that I'm sure I won't use). The lack of optic cut does not concern me.

#1 - This thing is small. Like George Costanza in a cold swimming pool small.  With both holding an empty 12 round magazine, it was 5.1 oz less than a HK VP9SK and almost a ?" thinner.  

#2 - This trigger is short and light (compared to the Glocks and copies I've been shooting for decades).  I don't have a trigger pull gauge to measure, but it feels much lighter to me, Plus the trigger breaks is further forward than I expected.

#3 - It fit great in my old IWB holster for my G43 (Bordertown Holsters).  If I decide to start carrying this, I will test it further to make sure there's no chance of the trigger being interfered with. But apparently quite a few Glock 43 holsters are a great fit for the standard 365.  

Both the P365 and VP9SK are new to me, so I'll be trying both out and seeing what I like.  I like that they both are available with an OEM sleeved 17 round magazine. But I've been a Glock slut for so many years but I'm not sure if I can leave

Over the years, I have tried to keep the number of defensive handguns I've used to a minimum. One reason is becoming familiar with my equipment. Another reason as I would hate to keel over one day and my wife have to get rid of stuff .

Comparing it to my old G43, it's really night and day. With the XL size frame, it is ½" taller, but slightly shorter in overall length and about the same in weight and thickness.  Of course I'm getting 12+1 vs 7+1 I had with the Pearce +1 (which eats into that height advantage). Magguts could add +2 to either one.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm working 12 hour overnights by myself and I'm wondering if it's getting to me
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Optics ready?
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Snappy little fuckers.

G43 is my preferred, like the capacity of the 365. Glock needs to get off their asses, up their game.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Super small, but fills the niche better than anything else. It’s the gun I carry when I can’t carry a gun. I swore off striker fired guns but I keep this one for that reason.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fooboy:
Optics ready?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fooboy:
Optics ready?

Originally Posted By DavidY:
It's a non-safety version that came with the standard slide with night sights

Attachment Attached File

Sorry

I did have a "wall of text" thing going on there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GingerShanks:
Super small, but fills the niche better than anything else. It’s the gun I carry when I can’t carry a gun. I swore off striker fired guns but I keep this one for that reason.
View Quote

Because of my slovingly dress, I have no problem concealing a G19 or an equivalent.  But, I'm still considering trying it out to see what it's like to carry something that I will barely notice.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I am kind of where you are on it.  I have been with Glock for my primary for going on 25 years now.  I have to carry Glock for work by policy and the learning a new manual of arms etc would not be the sharpest idea but they do have a siren song thing going for them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Because of my slovingly dress, I have no problem concealing a G19 or an equivalent.  But, I'm still considering trying it out to see what it's like to carry something that I will barely notice.
View Quote

I carried a G19/G17 with red dot and light for years and I have had back problems for years as well(not because I carry).  I recently switched over to a P365 and just the weight/width reduction is really nice especially if you carry all day morning to evening the bulk and weight of a full size/full compact size pistol will wear on you as the day gets into the late afternoon.  I find the P365 less dragging on me throughout the day and I carry two spare mags and have a macro length grip on mine with a total of 52 rounds.  Also when it comes to wearing gym shorts/pants the P365 is easier to manage and I do not have to downgrade capacity like I would if I carried my G43.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#8]
BODYGUARD 380 Master Race checking in

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

FWIW, I don’t carry it unless I have to. Much less than pre-Covid work life, but I do still have to wear tailored suits every so often. I wear normal casual attire mostly and can carry a larger gun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:06:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MIhScBn9KvDVv139oa/giphy.gif
View Quote

People really out here pocket carrying without a holster
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

The Bodyguard doesn’t even rate in this conversation. It’s a six round .380 that isn’t much smaller than the 365. The 365 micro is roughly the same size as a J frame revolver with a 10+1 capacity. The P365 Micro made a whole segment of the carry market obsolescent over night. I still own J frames and mouse guns but the 365 is light years ahead of them in terms of a practical concealed carry option.

My P365 Micro is carried probably 99% of the time either as a BUG or as a primary carry option. It is relatively light weight and disappears with the right holsters.
Attachment Attached File

I still keep my 340PD for summer carry because it is 11oz. It’s great in the Georgia summer heat even if it is down on capacity. Though the P365 Micro isn’t that bad either.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Snappy little fuckers.

G43 is my preferred, like the capacity of the 365. Glock needs to get off their asses, up their game.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ThePitt:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ThePitt:

Over on Reddit that is called boomer carry. A lot of them carry that way in a pair of mom jeans or painter jeans without a round in the chamber. No holster. New balances are optional, tucked in pocket T-shirt is not.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By November5:
Snappy little fuckers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/IMG_0345-2883378.jpg

Where’d your sights go?
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I strongly recommend against using existing holsters for different guns. It doesn’t matter if it fits good enough.  Get a holster designed for that pistol. Stop being cheap, that’s how you ask for NDs. Don’t believe me?  Go ask Canadian Special Forces.

Here, I’ll even link a quick good result for you:
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5903723

Yes, the P365 is small. That’s why the original was referred to as a micro-compact. It’s pocketable. 10+1 of a duty caliber and it fits in your pocket?  Awesome!  

I truly don’t understand those that now have it as a Macro. You’re back to a duty sized pistol; get a duty pistol with a true double stack. Whatever, people are nuts.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#16]
When I picked up my p365 XL back in 2020 from Sportsman's Warehouse, it was so small that I legit thought I had mistakenly gotten a regular 365. I now pocket carry a XL slide on a regular frame, no problem. I did have to remove the red dot though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:27:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#17]
Originally Posted By BuddyChryst:
I truly don’t understand those that now have it as a Macro. You’re back to a duty sized pistol; get a duty pistol with a true double stack. Whatever, people are nuts.
View Quote

Tell me you don’t have any experience with a Macro without telling me you don’t have any experience with a Macro. It is a 17+1 pistol that carries like a compact single stack. You are no where near in the same ballpark as a duty size pistol. The Glock 19 feels huge by comparison and yet the P365 Macro has higher capacity. Unless you consider the Glock 43X a duty size pistol too because that is pretty much the same size as the P365 Macro except the 43X is 10+1 instead of 17+1 even though its the same width as the P365 Macro.  
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I ran a few mags through a friends p365 and I agree, it felt tiny in my hands. I’ll stick to my g-19 or snubbie!
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#19]
It's for lady hands only..
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#20]
My P365 replaced all but one of my carry guns.  I still put the VP9sk in rotation.

IMO, the P365 design is a MAJOR firearms advancement in the last decade+.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Snappy little fuckers.

That is much too far from OEM for my taste.

Details?
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I picked up a few micros this year only to put my toe into the waters. I've not been into the plastics but I figured the've come of age to at least give them a go with size, capacity, improved triggers, sights, etc.. I don't care for Glocks, my brother owns a number of them so it's all personal choice and preferences. I'm on the 1911 side of the argument. The triggers are all okay sans the bodyguard 380. It's a very long pull, hell longer than my 642, but I've gotten it down to drawing in the take up and knowing the break point to pop mostly blacks at the 10. The P365 was on target out of the box and thought it handled really well for being the next smallest. Both the PC shield Plus and an OSP Hellcat are off to the right (left handed) about 2 inches at 10 and the Shield was down about the same. Ya, I know, it's not the gun, bullshit. I was using 115 grain FMJ's in both and then switched the shield to 124's which brought it up level to center. I tried tapping the rear sights to the left but neither would budge (the shield has an Allen head set screw which I removed, it's a pc model so it has fire sights). I ended waiting till I got home to use my sight pusher. Mother of god, I think they have red locktite under both rears or something. I didn't know which would give up the ghost first, the sights or the pusher even with them coated in oil for a while. They eventually moved but haven't shot them yet to do any final tweaking if needed. They're very similar but I prefer the Hellcat overall. I bought each its own holster and each carries best for me in different positions. I like the Shield IWB at the 7:00 O'clock (left handed here again 5:00 for you righties), the Hellcat OWB left side, the P365 appendix IWB and the shield front pocket.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MK318:

Tell me you don’t have any experience with a Macro without telling me you don’t have any experience with a Macro. It is a 17+1 pistol that carries like a compact single stack. You are no where near in the same ballpark as a duty size pistol. The Glock 19 feels huge by comparison and yet the P365 Macro has higher capacity. Unless you consider the Glock 43X a duty size pistol too because that is pretty much the same size as the P365 Macro except the 43X is 10+1 instead of 17+1 even though its the same width as the P365 Macro.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3822_jpeg-3086626.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3823_jpeg-3086627.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3824_jpeg-3086628.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3825_jpeg-3086629.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3826_jpeg-3086637.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3822_jpeg-3086626.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3823_jpeg-3086627.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3824_jpeg-3086628.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3825_jpeg-3086629.JPG

Oh I stand corrected, there’s a HUGE difference:
Attachment Attached File

Buy and carry what you want. You’re not gonna convince me. The size of the standard P365 allows for pocket carry. Once you get out of the pocket and have it on your waist, there’s no reason to not go duty sized. It’s as silly as car models. Like the Toyota Highlander went from a small crossover to third row seating.

“I want smaller and more efficient!”
“”Here”
“No, smaller!”
“Okay, here”
“Cool!  Can you make it bigger?”
“Here”
“No, bigger!”
“Here”
“No, make the Micro a Macro!”
*shakes head*
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#24]
The BODYGUARD 380 holds as many rounds as you care to carry extra magazines. Magazines are about the size of a box of TIC-TACS.

In-and-out the gelatin block with ball ammo. Expansion to .46 caliber, and 11 inches penetration with Hornady Critical Defense.

I’ve been wearing the same style jeans every day for a decade. Watch pocket holds the gun in perfect upright position, and completely concealed. SeSantis makes a sticky holster that is perfect for carry in a larger pocket. The 365 would probably carry extremely well in a DeSantis holster too. But it would be a bigger lump by a significant margin.

The BODYGUARD or the 365 are excellent get-off-me guns. I’m just saying the 365 is NOT a truly small gun.

Feel free to troll me about my age and wardrobe.

If it works, it’s not stupid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I liked mine so much that I went and bought a 365XL to keep it company, the XL wears a 507K.
Kind of weird how the rounds in the mag rattle though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#26]
OST
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
I liked mine so much that I went and bought a 365XL to keep it company, the XL wears a 507K.
View Quote

A guy that I know was complaining about this last week. Said he was getting failures due to it. New mag and failures stopped.  

Mag springs losing tension?

Common trait with these?
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#28]

A guy that I know was complaining about this last week. Said he was getting failures due to it. New mag and failures stopped.  

Common trait with these?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:

Common trait with these?

Slap the magazine fairly firmly on the back of the mag.  The rounds file down into the mag kind of tightly along with the spring almost completely compressing flat into the bottom of the mag.  The slap helps seat everything the way it should be seated that you cannot always get it to organize from filling the mag alone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

Slap the magazine fairly firmly on the back of the mag.  The rounds file down into the mag kind of tightly along with the spring almost completely compressing flat into the bottom of the mag.  The slap helps seat everything the way it should be seated that you cannot always get it to organize from filling the mag alone.
View Quote

That was my advice to him, said it made zero difference.

He's all freaked out right now as this is his EDC rig, about 2500 rds on the gun and mag.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Details?
View All Quotes
Snappy little fuckers.

Details?
It's a 43X chopped to take 365 mags.  I have two, the other isn’t as flashy.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#31]
The BODYGUARD 380 holds as many rounds as you care to carry extra magazines. Magazines are about the size of a box of TIC-TACS.

In-and-out the gelatin block with ball ammo. Expansion to .46 caliber, and 11 inches penetration with Hornady Critical Defense.

I’ve been wearing the same style jeans every day for a decade. Watch pocket holds the gun in perfect upright position, and completely concealed. SeSantis makes a sticky holster that is perfect for carry in a larger pocket. The 365 would probably carry extremely well in a DeSantis holster too. But it would be a bigger lump by a significant margin.

The BODYGUARD or the 365 are excellent get-off-me guns. I’m just saying the 365 is NOT a truly small gun.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/IMG_1521_jpeg-3086730.JPG
View Quote

I won't troll you about age or wardrobe.  We are probably twins separated at birth.

First - I am a Super Smith & Wesson Fan in all things.  3rd gens, M&Ps, Shields, ect...

But I will say that the S&W BodyGuard just is not comparable or in the same league to the Sig 365.

I purchased & owned a S&W BodyGuard back in 2013 and after owning it, discovered

(A) it was better than throwing rocks (margin of difference debatable with a .380 )

(B) the S&W BodyGuard has to have one of THE Worst Triggers EVER in a production firearm.  

(C) it is a .380 in a 9mm world.  It may not seem like much difference but "9mm Kurtz" just doesn't do what 9mm does.

(D) Tiny magazine capacity magazines were all that was available back then.  Today that is not the case.

(E) The tiny size of the BodyGuard for the time was great. It was meant to be carried much and shot rarely. The size now is "meh".   S&W Shield Plus isn't much difference and it upgrades Capacity, Caliber & Capability all significantly more - same with the Sig 365.

I sold it after a year, and when asked about the BodyGuard by others, have shared my experiences & opinions above.

No disrespect meant to you or your choice of firearm (and definitely not your age nor wardrobe!), but just calling it as I saw & experienced the S&W 380 BodyGuard.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#32]

He's all freaked out right now as this is his EDC rig, about 2500 rds on the gun and mag.
View Quote

Change magazine spring is where I would start.  Brand new they are stout but loosen a bit after use.  I have my first 1K through my P365X but I have been using mostly 17rd mags.  Also small pistol could be a thumbs issue thumbs are going to be all over the slide on a high grip and maybe dinking with the slide release/catch.  I keep compressing mine and had to switch to my Glock pistol grip to not hold it down.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Might be the Checkmate mags. Personally I've ran into issues with CMs in my P365s and P320s. The tolerances are just not there on the CM mags like they are on the Mec-Gar mags. For a long time I thought it was all in my head until B&T made their P320 lower and found the same issues. Tolerances very a few thou of an inch from mag to mag with the CM mags. That can cause that rattle, the slide to fail to lock back, and the other issue seems to be rust. B&T recommends only using the Mec-Gar mags in their Pro P320 lowers for the APC9 and GHM9 PCCs. I believe Sig knows about the lower QC standard with the CM mags as well because they only ship Mec-Gar mags with their LE guns from what I've read from sources within the company with LE sales. I don't know if any Mec-Gar Macro mags exists yet but I do know 10 and 12 round Mec-Gars for the P365 Micro and X/XL exist because I have a few of both. I've started only buying P320 and P365 mags in the store because I want to verify they are Mec-Gars before I buy them. Checkmate makes decent mags for other guns but I've never had good luck with them with Beretta M9 mags and now the P365/P320.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#34]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240289/IMG_6438_jpeg-3086720.JPG

Buy and carry what you want. You’re not gonna convince me. The size of the standard P365 allows for pocket carry. Once you get out of the pocket and have it on your waist, there’s no reason to not go duty sized. It’s as silly as car models. Like the Toyota Highlander went from a small crossover to third row seating.

“”Here”
“No, smaller!”
“Okay, here”
“Here”
“No, bigger!”
“Here”
*shakes head*
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240289/IMG_6438_jpeg-3086720.JPG

“”Here”
“No, smaller!”
“Okay, here”
“Here”
“No, bigger!”
“Here”
*shakes head*

Nice of you to cherry pic one image that doesn't make what you are on about sound as stupid as it really is. The Macro is the same size as the G43X and if you think the G43X is a duty sized gun then Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#35]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/IMG_1521_jpeg-3086730.JPG
View Quote

It's not the size of the mags that are the issue its the need to reload at all. Reloading takes time, time you don't have while in a fight. Then as someone else pointed out, you are using a .380 in 2024 when micro 9mms exist. While bullets have got better, the .380 is still a .380. 9mm>.380 even more so in the winter when people are wearing more layers.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, but you could line up every North Face and Eddie Bauer parka in da hood, and I bet one round of .380 ball would penetrate every one of them, and most of their socks.

Ain’t gotta keep drilling the hole after it done come out the other side.

As for trigger weight, I wonder how many people running the get-off-me drill stopped and thought, “This trigger is unnecessarily heavy?” Think about it.

I don’t know if the sights on the BODYGUARD are worthy. I’ve never used them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 5:00:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HoodyHoo21] [#37]
I love the P365.

I upgraded to a flat-faced trigger and the Wilson Combat grip.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Great pistols. Snappy.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 5:09:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#39]

Change magazine spring is where I would start.  Brand new they are stout but loosen a bit after use.  I have my first 1K through my P365X but I have been using mostly 17rd mags.  Also small pistol could be a thumbs issue thumbs are going to be all over the slide on a high grip and maybe dinking with the slide release/catch.  I keep compressing mine and had to switch to my Glock pistol grip to not hold it down.
View All Quotes

Last I talked to him his plan was to disassemble/clean the mag body interior/spring and flip/rotate the spring orientation front to back.
I'll check in and see where he's at.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Back when the P365 came out, I handled one at a LGS. Man, was it small. Later on, I checked out a P365XL and the grip was much better as my pinky finger did not dangle in mid-air. As of about a year and a half ago, I acquired my first XL. Early last year, I acquired a ZEV X365XL OCTANE and the previous owner installed a Wilson Compact grip. A much needed improvement as I prefer larger grips. Recently, I got my P365 AXG LEGION. The AXG grip module is a major improvement. The grip on this pistol in fantastic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:06:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#41]
I'll admit to being a real rube when it comes to keeping up with all the stuff that is happening with the SIG 365.

Seems like SIG releases some different iteration of it every week.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The SIG 365 has that "trigger module" thing that you can swap in-and-out into ANYTHING YOU CAN DREAM UP.
The trigger module is THE FIREARM for the purpose of FFL's and transfers.

Which is rather fascinating.

I guess you can 3D-Print anything (even "inappropriate-shaped" objects), and install the "module" in it with a barrel/slide assembly, and you're off to the races.
That does create some interesting possibilities.

Big or small "platform" in any color you can print.

Please tell me somebody is making RELIABLE stendo-mags for this platform.
Or better yet, somebody is 3D printing frames for the 365 that will allow you use a GLOCK stendo mag.

Its a free country. I'm OK with it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:29:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#42]
Looks like the SIG 17-round mags for the "MACRO" version work in the little-bittiest version.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-xmacro-17rd-magazine.html

Very clever that SIG makes the mag BODY all-metal, and offers stendo-SLEEVES to make everything look smooth.

Although I guess you could use the short floorplate with the little-bittiest version, and just let it look sloppy. Assuming you wanted the short floorplate for a larger version that you might also own. Sort of like how I thought I would just have one lower for the AR, and swap uppers as needed. I ended up with lowers for every upper.

I see what they're doing here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like the SIG 17-round mags for the "MACRO" version work in the little-bittiest version.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-xmacro-17rd-magazine.html

Very clever that SIG makes the mag BODY all-metal, and offers stendo-SLEEVES to make everything look smooth.

Although I guess you could use the short floorplate with the little-bittiest version, and just let it look sloppy. Assuming you wanted the short floorplate for a larger version that you might also own. Sort of like how I thought I would just have one lower for the AR, and swap uppers as needed. I ended up with lowers for every upper.

I see what they're doing here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/original_jpg-3087332.JPG
View Quote

The reason has less to do with ascetics and more to do with keeping people from over inserting the magazine. This is more of a problem in the P320 where you can actually bend the ejector by over inserting a magazine. The ejector is part of the FCU so if you bend the ejector your FCu is probably toast. The modularity of the P365 is what I like about the platform. You can set your pistol up for exactly the way you want to carry it. I have the P365 Micro and Macro but I also had an XL. I ended up selling my XL after getting my Macro because it ended up being redundant. Between the Micro and Macro there isn’t a single thing I want for when it comes to CC. I can carry in my pocket with the P365 micro, on my ankle, IWB, it is my deep concealment piece. My Macro is more of my EDC. It carries like a sub compact but you don’t have to compromise, even with a red dot and a light it is still slim and small. It carries better than the Glock 19 that I was using for my primary carry before I got the Macro. The comp works well too. I didn’t think it would but it does.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#45]
My wife bought one and it is now my favorite carry gun. Only bitch I have is the fucking red dot I paid extra for from sig shit the bed. I had another Romeo zero on a 322 that shit the bed as well. I replaced them both with Holosuns and am super happy now.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a Glock 43X guy because I can't do two finger grips. Most of the micros don't interest me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#47]
I’ve been carrying an XL with the 17rd mags for a while now and it’s almost like carrying nothing at all even after adding the Triij RMRcc.

I’ve been thinking about getting the Wilson frame recently though.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#48]

The reason has less to do with ascetics and more to do with keeping people from over inserting the magazine. This is more of a problem in the P320 where you can actually bend the ejector by over inserting a magazine. The ejector is part of the FCU so if you bend the ejector your FCu is probably toast.
View Quote

Very interesting.

Thanks for calling that to attention.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#49]
What do yall like about the Wilson frame over the factory?

I have not held the Wilson.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

You do realize the P365 is very close to the size of your 380, right?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top