Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2024 8:37:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: armoredman]
Sidearm is an Uberti Cattleman II Birdshead .357 Magnum.

Attachment Attached File

What I am looking for is a belt holster, OWB style, that will fit a standard 1.5 inch trouser gun belt, not a 3.5 inch Old West gun belt, for casual/barbeque/perhaps hunting carry. Any suggestions, and not "modernize, you fossil".
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:53:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MarkHatfield] [#1]
Got one used, on GunBroker recently.  45LC.  Haven't shot it yet but it feels good in the hand.  Sights not real clear though.  Has a 'transfer bar'.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
This one has the interesting new floating firing pin. Complicated but works and looks "period" while being slightly more safe. I'd have preferred either a transfer bar or a regular fixed firing pin, but it was what was available and caught my eye right then and there. The odd grip is really easy to control when firing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:53:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you checked with Simply Rugged?  Rob makes several OWB holsters for a wide range of revolvers.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SmokeEater2:
Have you checked with Simply Rugged?  Rob makes several OWB holsters for a wide range of revolvers.
View Quote

Yeah, for simple western style for 1.5" belts The cattlemen works pretty well
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
No, I had not, thank you all for the links and suggestions.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for the suggestions, I am ordering a Simply Rugged Eldorado rig as a perfect starter range holster, I greatly appreciate the assistance.
https://www.simplyrugged.com/store/Eldorado-p594520978
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Mernickle Leather makes them too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top