Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2024 7:09:02 AM EDT
A friend had a mint TRP blued type finish , mint , in box with mags, and papers , maybe a 2020 or 2021 build date gun , looks like one that was mad on a Wen , of the week every thing fit and finish is right on , very nice trigger he fired may be 50 rds at the most I know him , got it for 1200 , , felt was a good buy , didn`t steal it but most 1911 guns are really up in price no matter what they are . I had a TRP a some time back and always liked it I never see them for sale around the shops I go to all the time !
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Pics not loading but nice pickup OP!
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a 3rd TRP a couple years ago, guy had it at a price I couldn’t turn down, they are great guns, better guns than I am shooter I guess I should say.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Are the pics in your other post?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Solid gun if you like the checkering.

About 20 years ago I had one and didn't like the aggressive 20-LPI front strap checkering.  I've since changed my mine and actually prefer it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 4:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it had one a few years ago and sold it , sorry for the double post ,
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:38:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I got to run maybe 100 more rounds , seems this thing is a tac driver . I passed on a Springfield Pro model with 6 fact mags about a year ago like new 2500 wish I would have bought  it now ! it was the only one I ever saw at a gun shop around here .
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I got to ride ATV this week took the TRP , carry in a Desantis black leather open top holster was on the ridge where I shoot sum times ran some old 230 gr and had sum 185 grain the TRP ran great . I always been a 1911 guy for 40 yrs use to buy Colt Commanders for 225 bucks , but I kind of like to carry Glock or Sig most of the time .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top