Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2024 7:46:27 PM EDT
I know I saw an IWB with a retention feature somewhere but I don't recall where.

If I remember correctly the thumb depressed something during the draw.

Anyone have an idea of who makes them?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm forced to assume you are Block boy, since you didn't bother naming the gun make and model you need to fit the holster for.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#2]
AlienGear has that feature on their ShapeShift models.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
AlienGear has that feature on their ShapeShift models.
View Quote

Thanks Tortillia.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bullet_:
I'm forced to assume you are Block boy, since you didn't bother naming the gun make and model you need to fit the holster for.
View Quote

Yeah I pretty much stick with reliability over looks. But, yes, in this case a 43X.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:05:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#5]
Just for fun, I'm thinking of trying an experiment.  

Last week, Amazon sent me a left hand M&P Safariland 6378 instead of a right hand Glock 19.  A PSA Dagger fits perfectly and locks just fine.  I've got several ALS holsters that are right-handed, I could easily swap the actual ALS mechanism from a right-hand holster to this left hand holster. Then I would just have to fabricate some sort of IWB Mount that would attach to the Safariland three hole mount.

That would give me an inside to waistband ALS holster.

It would be just for fun. If I do it, I will post results.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Also Safariland 517 Pro-Fit IWB holster.  It uses GLS retention.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top