Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 9:52:18 AM EDT
I have a g19 with x300 I want to carry OWB (range/property) on occasion and these are like $60.

Any good or junk?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Fooboy:
I have a g19 with x300 I want to carry OWB (range/property) on occasion and these are like $60.

Any good or junk?
View Quote

I have two. GTG. I still like the Phantom though. It’s OG
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Manchu65:

I have two. GTG. I still like the Phantom though. It's OG
View Quote
My experience is the same.  A lot of people threw a fit when they tried to move away from the molded kydex Phantom, but there's really nothing wrong with the Perun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The Perun holsters I have used and seen were ok but they seemed to fit a little loose.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one for the X300 and it is an OK holster. It is pretty big and the fit is not the best. My guns rattle around a bit. I got mine on a sale for about 40 bucks and won't complain at that price. I think 60 is pretty steep for that holster. I use mine when I am working around my desert property and it works fine for that. If any serious use is on the menu, I would give it a hard pass.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a regular Perun for a G17 and really like it. Retention is good and it sits closely to my body. The only thing I would change would be a different mounting system; I like the belt loops but a quick on/off clip would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top