Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/18/2024 11:04:33 AM EDT
I have found one for the non-B gun but I would have to take a knife and shave the opening for the button which is very small. However, the button is exposed. Is this a concern? All my kydex have the button partially covered.

THANKS
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:30:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BiggerStick47] [#1]
Originally Posted By yodude:
I have found one for the non-B gun but I would have to take a knife and shave the opening for the button which is very small. However, the button is exposed. Is this a concern? All my kydex have the button partially covered.

THANKS
View Quote

I have button and paddle full sized and they all share the same holsters, with the button covered. Have you actually tried the SKB in the holster?

ETA none of my holsters were “B” models, and one of them is older than the B model guns, so definitely a paddle gun holster.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Most holster makers don't seem to have a kydex holster made for the VP9sk-B that covers or partially covers the mag. release button,let alone other makes/models, that I have searched for. Not sure why, unless it is not that popular yet or an asked for feature. I prefer a holster that will partially cover the mag. release, as Murphy's Law can happen and fortunately, I only had it happen once on holster I carried. I got rid of it soon after. I have bought many types of holsters- kydex, half breed kydex/leather, kydex foam,etc.,  from many makers and spent a good amount of money trying to find the right one.

Oddly enough I bought/tried an inexpensive iwb kydex from a vendor on Amazon- "Warriorland", that makes holsters that partially cover the mag. release and I am quite pleased with them. Unfortunately, I don't see one for a vp9sk-B but you might want to reach out to them and see if they could make one.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:22:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BiggerStick47] [#3]
Also if you can try one in person, you might get lucky with a PDP holster. I have a Black Scorpion PDP holster and it’s a perfect fit for my B and paddle full size VP9s.

And I agree with Pat, I wouldn’t want an exposed mag release.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top