Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2023 10:32:56 PM EDT
Thinking about buying one of these two. I have read some positive and some negative reviews. There’s some YouTube reviews that mention sharp edges on the bottom of the magazine well. Then there’s a video on YouTube where a guy is shooting a 4 inch and brass ejection is somewhat erratic. Nevertheless I am thinking about getting one as there are also positive reviews. Do any of you have any of these and have any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a Kimber Custom TLE II awhile back and had zero issues with it.

Traded it to a guy for wedding photography
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Switchback_Arms:
I had a Kimber Custom TLE II awhile back and had zero issues with it.

Traded it to a guy for wedding photography
View Quote

Good to hear you had a good experience. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve had a TLE II for about 20 years. It’s been a great pistol. Just got a TLE RL a few weeks back. So far so good. I tend to not do 4 inch 1911s though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:
I’ve had a TLE II for about 20 years. It’s been a great pistol. Just got a TLE RL a few weeks back. So far so good. I tend to not do 4 inch 1911s though.
View Quote

That’s great to hear. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I've owned six different Kimber 1911's over the years and never had a single issue with any of them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ProjectCamaro:
I've owned six different Kimber 1911's over the years and never had a single issue with any of them.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks brother.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I would buy one if I were you. If any issues crop up, they will be minor and you can get help here.

I have a TLE/RL and a Warrior, both are fine handguns.

I have no experience with Pro size, but I think the only issue is that they consume recoil springs a bit faster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top