Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2023 10:32:56 PM EDT
Thinking about buying one of these two. I have read some positive and some negative reviews. There’s some YouTube reviews that mention sharp edges on the bottom of the magazine well. Then there’s a video on YouTube where a guy is shooting a 4 inch and brass ejection is somewhat erratic. Nevertheless I am thinking about getting one as there are also positive reviews. Do any of you have any of these and have any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a Kimber Custom TLE II awhile back and had zero issues with it.

Traded it to a guy for wedding photography
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Switchback_Arms:
I had a Kimber Custom TLE II awhile back and had zero issues with it.

Traded it to a guy for wedding photography
View Quote

Good to hear you had a good experience. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve had a TLE II for about 20 years. It’s been a great pistol. Just got a TLE RL a few weeks back. So far so good. I tend to not do 4 inch 1911s though.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:
I’ve had a TLE II for about 20 years. It’s been a great pistol. Just got a TLE RL a few weeks back. So far so good. I tend to not do 4 inch 1911s though.
View Quote

That’s great to hear. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I've owned six different Kimber 1911's over the years and never had a single issue with any of them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ProjectCamaro:
I've owned six different Kimber 1911's over the years and never had a single issue with any of them.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks brother.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I would buy one if I were you. If any issues crop up, they will be minor and you can get help here.

I have a TLE/RL and a Warrior, both are fine handguns.

I have no experience with Pro size, but I think the only issue is that they consume recoil springs a bit faster.
Top Top