Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2023 7:48:26 PM EDT
I’m looking at Kimber TLE II 10mm again. I had an old Kimber Custom II Target and it 100%. Then I got Kimber (2015)  TLE II in 10mm,  it wasn’t reliable, failure to go in battery or failure to feed/eject. Sent it back Kimber after 300 rounds, they did their magic and it 100%. I sold the pistol.
I’m back in the market for a 1911 10mm, how are the current Kimber 1911 reliabilities?
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:51:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I had Kimber problems over the years , man they look great but I still haven`t bought one in a long time , I have one of the first Kimber Warriors I got the first week out yrs ago and that sonly one I didn`t have to send back , looking at a 3 in Kimber 45  right now but leary to jump , as for a 10 mm the Tisas have been real good for the price
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top