Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2022 10:43:55 PM EDT
I just traded into one of these and the night sights are dim………. Recommend me a good set to replace them with. Do I have to use Kimber sights or are there similar sights that will work?
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Front dovetail on a kimber is pretty much a novak cut.  They don't call it that so they don't have to pay royalty to novak.  If you like all black rear and tritium front(like me) go to Harrison custom for front and rear kimber options.  Another option if you like 3 dot night sights, but prefer black rear is tritium pro night sights.  I've had those on kimber and glocks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:10:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HighPlains1911] [#2]
I have purchased OEM meprolight sights with the Kimber cut and been quite pleased.

MGW sells them. I got a set of “tactical wedge” sights to replace the suppressor height sights on a gun I had no intention of suppressing.

If you want something a little fancier, Heinie makes Kimber cut night sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top