Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2024 4:00:14 PM EDT
I've had my Micro Dagger going on one month now.  Bought it complete off the PSA website.  Gotta be quick!  

I absolutely love everything about this handgun.  The grip fits my hand better than any other handgun I've held and I think I've held them all.

To me, the trigger is vastly better than the 43X, Shield, P365, or Hellcat.  To me a carry handgun should never have a light trigger short pull for safety reasons.  I'm not target shooting with this.

Lastly, the size and capacity is amazing.  It's so much smaller and lighter than my HK P2000 LEM and holds 2 more rounds.  

That said, I need a holster!   An IWB appendix holster made of kydex with a belt clip.  Unfortunately kydex 43X holsters do not fit from my experience because the trigger guards on the two handguns are different and that's generally the retention point?  Micro Dagger rounded vs 43X squared off.  I bought the Micro Dagger as my ultimate carry gun, but I can't carry it without a holster!  Kinda sucks.  

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:49:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Seth_Livzz] [#1]
Aimsurplus released a vid recently trying various holsters for Glock clones. They had great luck as long as they used holsters made for weapon lights, as they tend to index on the light instead of the trigger guard.

I'd post a link to the video but can no longer find it. Maybe it was removed?

Anyway, their conclusions were based off the compact models. Curious to see if the same holds true for the sub compacts as well.

Found the vid:
Got an SCT Frame? Here is what we found for holsters!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The trigger guard difference is really just the front nub on the trigger guard

My micro Dagger fits just fine in non light bearing 48 holsters from Desantis and Bravo(bravo is injection molded I think)
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Bordertown holsters . They are fast and the customer service is great!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SouthernGunHand:
Check out Bordertown holsters . They are fast and the customer service is great!
View Quote

Thank you for replies everyone!  

I'm really only considering holsters specifically made for the Micro Dagger as I don't want to gamble or have it fit only 87%... even 95%.  I also don't plan on putting a light on it unless someone makes something extremely compact.  A red dot, yes!  

That said, this Bordertown company makes one specifically for the Micro Dagger.  Awesome, thanks @SouthernGunHand
If you have one, please share pics!  I'm probably ordering one today.  Just undecided on options and colors.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't specifically have one for the MD, but have two for the standard Dagger (with & without light), the G43, G19.5 & VP9 with light, plus a wallet and two magazine pouches.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Supra:

Thank you for replies everyone!  

I'm really only considering holsters specifically made for the Micro Dagger as I don't want to gamble or have it fit only 87%... even 95%.  I also don't plan on putting a light on it unless someone makes something extremely compact.  A red dot, yes!  

That said, this Bordertown company makes one specifically for the Micro Dagger.  Awesome, thanks @SouthernGunHand
If you have one, please share pics!  I'm probably ordering one today.  Just undecided on options and colors.
View Quote
@Supra I'll get you some pics up tomorrow!
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]
@Supra

Quality is nice, fit is perfect, highly recommended!

Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
@Supra

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/159722/BT1-3097034.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/159722/BT2-3097035.jpg
View Quote

You didn't show a picture of the wacky Mexican candy he sends

I have several of his IWB holsters, two mag pouches and one of his wallets.  I have been pleased with them.  My original dagger holster had a small crack that showed directly where the mounting hardware mounts. That was after 2 years of daily use. Unfortunately, I didn't see it until after I had already sold it (since I had a light version I was using).  

I notified the seller that I was going to either refund him or see what I could do with the manufacturer. BH shipped me a replacement shell that day. I swapped the hardware over and sent the buyer an essentially brand new holster. He didn't mind waiting a couple extra days for that

Link Posted: 1/16/2024 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

You didn't show a picture of the wacky Mexican candy he sends

I have several of his IWB holsters, two mag pouches and one of his wallets.  I have been pleased with them.  My original dagger holster had a small crack that showed directly where the mounting hardware mounts. That was after 2 years of daily use. Unfortunately, I didn't see it until after I had already sold it (since I had a light version I was using).  

I notified the seller that I was going to either refund him or see what I could do with the manufacturer. BH shipped me a replacement shell that day. I swapped the hardware over and sent the buyer an essentially brand new holster. He didn't mind waiting a couple extra days for that

View Quote
Ha! Yeah this Enchilokas candy or however you spell it is kinda scary!
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 8:55:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#10]
Ha! Yeah this Enchilokas candy or however you spell it is kinda scary!
View Quote

My daughter thought one of them was cat turds, rolled in spices and put on a stick

We're in Texas, but obviously the whitest people ever!
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
@Supra

View Quote

Awesome, you delivered!  Looks good. Why no Concealment Wing?

Now I just need to decide on color and if I want a custom graphic for $10. Tempting!  I'm definitely getting one regardless. They seem like the only game in town for this handgun.  Thanks.  

Also, am I the only one with a standard size (43X) Micro Dagger?  Surely not, I've had it for over a month now and in my favorite color green.  I'm glad I missed the all black standard size the previous week.

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I had Bordertown Holsters Make me a standard G19.5 with one of my favorite single panel comics.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Supra:

Awesome, you delivered!  Looks good. Why no Concealment Wing?

Now I just need to decide on color and if I want a custom graphic for $10. Tempting!  I'm definitely getting one regardless. They seem like the only game in town for this handgun.  Thanks.  

Also, am I the only one with a standard size (43X) Micro Dagger?  Surely not, I've had it for over a month now and in my favorite color green.  I'm glad I missed the all black standard size the previous week.

View Quote
That is an OWB with tek-lok , so no wing. I may pick up an IWB with some graphics on it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#14]
@Supra

View Quote

Gonna need the details on that magwell....
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BruceLeroy:

Gonna need the details on that magwell....
View Quote

Jth_printed_designs  on eBay. It is rough like sandpaper, but sandable. Best part is it's only 20 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Try Insane Kydex Creations. Not the cheapest but pretty customizable. Specifically made for the Micro Dagger.
https://insanekydexcreations.com/
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:46:45 AM EDT
[#17]
maybe an answer op ?

Have one on order for a micro.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I have Bladetech, Eclipse, Tulster, and Tenicor holsters made for the 43x that fit the micro frame like it was made for it with the audible click when fully seated.
Unfortunately my JMCK holsters don’t fit the micro frame.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Found this… worked

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top