Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2023 8:30:24 AM EDT

Seller is asking $1000. I know very little about these guns. What do you all think?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I know that they are very nice guns and having a numbers matching is very good for  collect them.  Seems like a fair price for an original Hi-Power.  I’d buy it if it’s what you want.  Always make sure it works and is in shooting shape.  I’m sure someone with a whole lot more knowledge than me will jump in here.  Also read about them and their history.  Great guns.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks pretty decent -  matching serial numbers and the bore looks great?  If so it's probably worth the asking price but of course if he's open to negotiation you might offer something else - see what happens.

I'd want to hold it in my hands and inspect it before making an official offer though -
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Tiny bit overpriced for around here, but hey, there is the collector that will pay so not a "You have got to be kidding" price level.  i say go for it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I messaged him, will offer a partial trade. Thank you for the replies.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#5]
Plus you dont have to pay shipping, tax, and FFL transfer.  
I bet the GunBroker prices end up being close to what you're paying after they get done getting ticketmastered like that.
Top Top