Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2024 10:31:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s]
Planning to add a 9mm 1911 to my safe at some point and wondering if anyone has heard if there are any plans to offer this model in 9mm
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mousegun] [#1]
Can't help you with a 9, but if you ever decide to step up to fo-tay-fi, I can tell you it is a nice gun.  I got one about 2 months ago and it is tight.

I wanted to make it tighter so I got an oversized barrel bushing and fit it.  Then I got an oversized slide stop pin and it was a drop in.  Last I installed an extended extractor that sent ejected rounds off in a better direction.

That gun is a accurate as my custom made target 45 with my cast reloads.

A 9 would be a great addition to the JSOC line.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mousegun:
Can't help you with a 9, but if you ever decide to step up to fo-tay-fi, I can tell you it is a nice gun.  I got one about 2 months ago and it is tight.

I wanted to make it tighter so I got an oversized barrel bushing and fit it.  Then I got an oversized slide stop pin and it was a drop in.  Last I installed an extended extractor that sent ejected rounds off in a better direction.

That gun is a accurate and my custom made target 45 with my cast reloads.

A 9 would be a great addition to the JSOC line.
View Quote

Im okay with it in 45acp if its the only option, I really like the features of the model. I may just have to get the Raider in 9mm to fill the role
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top