Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2024 2:28:37 PM EDT
I got one of these second-hand from a friend.  The only other HP I have is an FEG PJK-9HP where I removed the magazine safety and that one has a GREAT trigger.  This MC P35 Match has a flat trigger and man, it's crappy.  The pull is mediocre at best and the reset is horribly long.  Did I get a bad gun, or are they all this bad?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
My EAA (Girsan) standard P35 has rather good trigger after I removed the magazine disconnect.  not sure who makes your MC pistol but I would start with the magazine disconnect and see if it does not improve.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Every one of all flavors I picked up had a horrible or worse trigger.  I am very happy with my SA-35.  I have shot it quite a bit.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mindless:
My EAA (Girsan) standard P35 has rather good trigger after I removed the magazine disconnect.  not sure who makes your MC pistol but I would start with the magazine disconnect and see if it does not improve.
View Quote
Mine's a Girsan...  but it doesn't have a magazine disconnect...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one of those and the trigger is as I'd expect from a Hi-Power (ex: not super, not bad).
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]
The High Power trigger is quite different than a 1911 in feel and reset.   The trigger on my Grisan MC P35 has improved with use but is not near as good as my RIA 1911 A1 FS 9 mm I bought at about the same time.   Supposedly BH Springs Solutions sell parts that will improve the reset on a High Power but I have no first hand experience with their products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top