Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2024 3:04:30 PM EDT
Received all the parts and did the slide-on-frame assembly Thursday.
Function checked it Sunday with 2 mags before calling it due to health issues (somehow I picked up rice rabies again).

I did notice after 6 - 8 rounds that the trigger vibrated enough to make my finger numb - is this normal?
I tried using just the pad of my trigger finger as well as the in facing joint crook with the same results.
Do I need to upgrade the trigger?

Full disclosure I have only ever fired one other striker actuated pistol, my Springer XDM-10 and it doesn't do this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I only bought a frame and added an aftermarket slide - Mine doesn't create numbness or pain in the finger after shooting - so no, I do not think its normal - That sort of sounds like a trigger slap sensation, not sure how that would happen in a glock-design.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Put 2 more mags through the micro, trigger vibrations seemed less pronounced this time.
One thing I did notice is after 4/5 founds the barrel gets warm and accuracy deteriorates.
I guess this is to be expected in a 3.5" barrel?

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with it.
Noticed frames were back in stock today and a few complete guns, maybe I'll get another one to mess with?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top