Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2024 6:16:00 PM EDT
Complete pistol red dot noob, but i think the micro dagger is a k cut, and the eps carry will works with the k cut?I am assuming the eps being closed is a better option than the open 407?

Last question, what about the irons? Are the holsuns low enough for witness of standard irons?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Freedom Gorilla has a pretty decent article about this.

PSA made sure to make the optic cut on the Micro Dagger deeper than the standard dagger, which has been criticized by some as somewhat shallow (like a Kardashian).  

Combine that with the fact that the EPS carry has an exceptionally low deck height, and I would say you have zero problems using the stock Micro Dagger sights.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, that was perfect. All the eps, 407,507 and reticle were making me stupid. That article was exactly what i wanted.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By boolzi:
Dude, that was perfect. All the eps, 407,507 and reticle were making me stupid. That article was exactly what i wanted.
View Quote

I have found they have some well written information, so I have started to use that as a reference to assist people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the 407/507k's, Vortex Defender and Cyelee Cat x-pro on my Dagger Micro slides and they all co-witness with stock sights. The EPS Carry I have on a Glock 43x that was milled by Battlewerx, and it also co-witnesses with the stock plastic Glock sights. The milled 43x slide looks about the same depth cut as the Micro Dagger slides, so I'm pretty confident any of the rmsc and k footprint optics will co-witness just fine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.

It is kinda wierd to take out so much metal on the slide. I haven't really heard any issues, not that i was looking though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 7:57:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpankMonkey] [#7]

They had some in stock at lunchtime today as well. Sold out in 10 mins.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SpankMonkey:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpankMonkey:

I checked my shortcut at 4:02pm PSA time, not realizing it was drop time if they had something.  I didn't post them because they go quick.  When it was still showing in stock quite some time later, I went ahead and posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top