Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2023 6:49:57 PM EDT
My TP9 elite SC & TP9 SFx did not like the can (obsidian 9)

The SC had FTE issues and locking the slide back after every round. The SFX had FT feed issues. SC had way more problems than the SFx.

Anyone have this happen? How'd you resolve it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 9:51:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gqllc] [#1]
Did you white lithium grease the piston booster on the Obsidian 9? Have to make sure there is white lithium grease and it is fully lubricated
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gqllc:
Did you white lithium grease the piston booster on the Obsidian 9? Have to make sure there is white lithium grease and it is fully lubricated
View Quote

It was lubed up and this was the first trip
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gqllc:
View Quote

The can ran fine on my P80 frame & PSA Dagger slide pistol.

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotcha....most times when I have heard of issues it was because the piston wasn't lubed with white lithium grease. I was hoping that would help you
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Galloway Precision springs anyone? If so, which #s do I want?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top