Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2024 11:12:30 AM EDT
This was a trade in your PT111 because "it will fire if you drop it" exchange for the current G2c. The first G2c I had was given to a friend who's in his 80's and he could still rack this model so I gave it to him.
The slide on this G2c pistol has no side to side wobble and is much tighter than two big name pistols that happened to be sitting on the desk at the same time. The fact that the two big name pistols cost double what the G2c cost makes it even better.

The trigger is better than those two pistols as well. I guess that means very simply that a company that had a bad rep for building poor quality guns is now making good quality firearms as far as the G series pistols go, I also have a G3c in .40 that runs like a watch and has replaced another big name company .40 that had been my woods carry pistol.

It just goes to show that just because you had a good rep for making good firearms doesn't mean you won't hit the skids when the bean counter's take over the company. Just ask Remington, ... oh, wait, you can't.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#1]
A good rep for making good firearms? You probably drive a Kia, too.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one, the G2C is good to go.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
I have TWO, the G2C is good to go.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
And chain saw gets the first troll award!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top