Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 6:50:33 PM EDT
Have a BHP that I’m thinking of selling. Just want to make sure the price I have in mind is fair.  
If anyone can assist me I can send pics via text or email.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not post the pics here? What is it? Mk2, mk3, surplus?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, post a couple pics - we'll give you our collective various opinions on it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for not posting pics earlier. Any input is greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#5]
From these two pics this pistol appears to be in excellent (original?) condition. Just from that (and assuming there are no other issues) my limited knowledge would say that it could go for $1K and above.

Other factors would be original paperwork and ownership information  - basically any providence that might indicate it was unique in some way. That may or may not add to the value.

I know many others will be able to tell you more.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info.  Guess if I decide to post it for sale $850 would be fair.  
Thanks again
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#7]
That model in that condition, $850 would be the deal of the year. 20 years ago that would be an easy $450-500 pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top