Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2024 5:34:40 PM EDT
I was given this light by a local old head(Im 40, relax) after picking up the used 96 seen below, its a Laser Products 313 or 613, not totally sure which.  He just had the light without the takedown latch mount, it slides on the frame nicely and works on both switches but cant mount without the Surefire(laser products)specific latch.  

Does anyone know where I can find a takedown latch for this light?  It's not a standard latch, it has a indexing tab on the right side to hold the mount in place.

I've contacted Surefire, they wanted to help but were unable to locate anything other than a user manual due to the age of the mount.  I'd like to get it mounted up to go along with my BHD 723s.

Sorry for the potato pics, I'm not a professional photographer

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The French loved them about 17 years ago. Sold about a dozen to a guy in Paris.
Since lost touch.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I know it’s not what you are looking for, but if you’re looking for a way to mount a standard WML on your Beretta, I have been very pleased with the Tick from TRG. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
You’ll have to look on eBay for the latch and other parts for lights of that era.
Even the dual battery ones were pretty weak compared to modern stuff, although you can upgrade with LED P60 inserts.
But beware, not everything labeled P60 is truly direct match.

The grip tape switch was rudimentary by today’s standards.  And prone to wear and break at the wire origin.  Your weak hand thumb could work the slide switch, but left you lightless when firing one handed.

The holders of the era were made for either the one or two battery version, or could be heat gunned if too tight, a compensator was added, etc.
The issue holsters would also typically end up breaking the thumb strap at some point.

The next Gen lights had a better activator grip, less chance to break the connection, etc.

Keep in mind they were made for the M9 type frame, with the slanted dust covers variant seen in civ and LE later frames not the right fit for them.

And let’s not even talk about lasers of the era.

type Status report

description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.68 (Ubuntu)

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

type Status report

" target="_blank">

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top