Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2023 12:40:07 PM EDT
Came home with this yesterday and wondered what upgrades you guys recommend ?

Mine has a decocker/safety combo... so... sofar ive ordered a G decocker kit for it.

Im considering an optic too... but have never been a fan of them on pistols with shakey hands.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
LOK G10 wrap arounds really set the 92X off for me.

Link Posted: 9/16/2023 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Langdon Tactical trigger. If it's anything like the one I get on my Elite LTT from them, it's a wonderful trigger. Compared to my M9a1, it's much smoother, lighter and a really short reset.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Like OdieGreen said, LokGrips
https://lokgrips.com/beretta/beretta-92x-vertec

I put some on my Brigadier and they are awesome.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Not really a lot done to mine other than an optic and light.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for the LTT trigger job in a bag. I consider it to be a great value-for-the-money upgrade. Combine it with a Wilson Combat Deluxe Hammer (option when checking out on LTT.com) and it'll reduce pretravel even further.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jrs93accord:
Not really a lot done to mine other than an optic and light.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76904/Resized_20221217_075348_jpg-2956215.JPG
View Quote

I'm 'kinda diggin that setup...

What optic is that ? Vortex ? and what mount did you use with it ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the input guys...  I will look into the suggestions.

I shot a few mags through it yesterday and honestly I thought it felt pretty good right out of the box. Not surprising though... as every 92/M9 series Beretta I've owned has been buttery smooth shooting.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Another quick question...

Can I assume most of the 92fs parts/accessories/mags will fit and interchange with these 92x's ?

Obviously the grips are different... but what else is a flat-no for swapping parts ?

How about threaded barrels ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#9]
VORTEX VIPER on a Beretta 90 Series RDO Plate (Burris/Docter/Vortex Pattern).
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#10]
My trigger was good enough without any upgrades. I even carry it AIWB sometimes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#11]
G decocker kit went in today...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I went with the LTT TJIAB, NP3 kit, LOK grips, and now I have a threaded barrel (matching color to the NP3).

It's a completely different pistol to shoot with the LTT parts.  I highly recommend them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:
I went with the LTT TJIAB, NP3 kit, LOK grips, and now I have a threaded barrel (matching color to the NP3).

It's a completely different pistol to shoot with the LTT parts.  I highly recommend them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30714/retta_JPG-2962359.JPG
View Quote

What barrel did you use ? Will a 92fs threaded barrel drop in ?
I have an AAC Evo9 here to screw on it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2023 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art:

What barrel did you use ? Will a 92fs threaded barrel drop in ?
I have an AAC Evo9 here to screw on it.
View Quote

I couldn't find a factory (or otherwise) threaded barrel to save my life, so I got a standard barrel and sent it off to be threaded.
It dropped right in and looks and works perfectly.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Threw a Hogue grip on it and swapped the plastic guide rod for a black stainless one.

Will probably leave it alone now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:23:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#16]
I carry a non-RDO full size G Model 92X. It is almost done as far as what I have planned for it. I need to pick up an Ameriglo Pro Front Sight and a NP3 Steel trigger still. I love the stock grips feel. Will pick up a threaded barrel at some point for the suppressor, but I mostly carry this daily.

What I have in it:

LTT TJIAB NP3 with Match Hammer and 13lb hammer spring
GoGuns Gas Pedal (this thing is awesome btw)
Volker Precision Slide Stop
Wilson Fluted Guide Rod
Wilson Mag Guide
Streamlight TLR-9
Emissary Defense Extended Paddle Shifters
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:23:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dragracer_Art] [#17]
FYI guys...

Midway USA has Silencerco threaded barrels in stock. I just ordered one @ $139.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101689416
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I’ve been carrying the Centurion version since the end of April. The only thing I plan on changing is to put in a G kit.* Everything else just runs too sweet.

*It doesn’t need the G kit, I just wish to eliminate any possible variables on a carry gun.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 2:40:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dragracer_Art] [#19]
Threaded barrel went in today and runs perfectly. Its just a standard 92fs/m9 barrel from Silencerco.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

*It doesn’t need the G kit, I just wish to eliminate any possible variables on a carry gun.
View Quote

Ditto this.
My Sig DA/SA guns have spoiled me and im no longer a fan of safety-guns.
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#21]
FYI guys...

Midway USA has Silencerco threaded barrels in stock. I just ordered one @ $139.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101689416
View Quote

Of course I see this after I had to spend my extra funds on a hit and run deductible.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Taken at the range earlier today. This stock Centurion keeps making my mediocre skills seem amazing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:46:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#23]
Threaded barrel went in today and runs perfectly. Its just a standard 92fs/m9 barrel from Silencerco.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7187/20230930_143604_jpg-2971275.JPG
View Quote

@Dragracer_Art

Have you actually fired it yet with that barrel?

I bought one for my 92X and all I get are light primer strikes...but works fine in my actual 92fs tho.

ETA: nevermind. Im tarded. You said it ran fine.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AndBen:

@Dragracer_Art

Have you actually fired it yet with that barrel?

I bought one for my 92X and all I get are light primer strikes...but works fine in my actual 92fs tho.

ETA: nevermind. Im tarded. You said it ran fine.
View Quote

Just saw this...
Yeah it shoots fantastic with this barrel... and will even shoot/cycle perfectly with some real powder-puff 124gr handloaded subsonics that wont run in my G17.3. This Beretta runs like a Swiss watch.

Also worth noting... the Silencerco threaded barrels are now down to $125 at Midway USA.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101689416?pid=524037
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:23:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#25]
Mine just came back from Langdon. Had the slide cut done. Great work. Feels and looks good. Looking forward to shooting it soon.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Does anyone have a kydex OWB holster recommendation? A light option is a bonus. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#27]
If you ever decide to get an optic, D-lah Designs RDO plate over the OEM. It's lower profile.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 6:09:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#28]
Originally Posted By IDidThat:
Does anyone have a kydex OWB holster recommendation? A light option is a bonus. Thanks
View Quote

I have these...both are light bearing.

For my battle belt, Safariland QLS compatible...https://www.trex-arms.com/store/t-rex-ragnarok-holster/

For a concealed OWB (depending on what light you run)...https://www.candgholsters.com/collections/beretta

Both have been great so far.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks, I looked and the C and G. Disappointing the limited options for such a classic gun.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 10:49:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#30]
neptuneconcealment

https://kt-mech.com/index.html
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By rh1030:
Langdon Tactical trigger. If it's anything like the one I get on my Elite LTT from them, it's a wonderful trigger. Compared to my M9a1, it's much smoother, lighter and a really short reset.
View Quote

Been contemplating a tjib from them is this upgrade a big boost from the stock 92x rdo trigger?  The 92x rdo comes with a short reset trigger installed, I understand the Langdon triggers are really good but is it worth the price on the new 92s that already have the short reset trigger?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
My trigger was good enough without any upgrades. I even carry it AIWB sometimes.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450791/signal-2022-02-16-18-47-39-867_jpg-2958039.JPG
View Quote

Mine is pretty darn good out of the box as well.  I have contemplated using the Langdon triggers but wonder how much improvement I would actually see.  I took mine apart and polished everything to a mirror shine and it's really pretty darn good
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#33]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30714/retta_JPG-2962359.JPG
View Quote

Was yours a 92x rdo?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Evintos:
If you ever decide to get an optic, D-lah Designs RDO plate over the OEM. It's lower profile.
View Quote

That's the way I intend to go.  Just wish they were 135 bucks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By pajasonc:

Been contemplating a tjib from them is this upgrade a big boost from the stock 92x rdo trigger?  The 92x rdo comes with a short reset trigger installed, I understand the Langdon triggers are really good but is it worth the price on the new 92s that already have the short reset trigger?
View Quote
Absolutely. I put one on an M9A4 I recently picked up. It made a HUGE difference.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By pokey074:
Absolutely. I put one on an M9A4 I recently picked up. It made a HUGE difference.
View Quote

Which hammer did you install?
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 8:00:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#37]
View Quote

This. Was at a get together recently. Buddy had a M9A4. We compared. My LTT TJIAB was waaaaaaaaaaay smother than his trigger. I was actually really impressed. Normally I feel like upgraded trigger jobs are often marginal. Not this one.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Elite II
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:45:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crash83] [#39]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I second the D-lah Designs RDO plate .
It sits much lower than the stock Beretta plate and is very well made.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By crash83:
I second the D-lah Designs RDO plate .
It sits much lower than the stock Beretta plate and is very well made.
View Quote

Appreciate this. I got the Vortex plate from Beretta and they used the old Docter pattern instead of the new one so it didn’t work.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Was yours a 92x rdo?
View Quote

Sorry I missed this: yes, it was a factory RDO before I had LTT work on it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Beretta Match Hammer NP3 with Langdon NP3 Trigger Job in a Bag with 13LB spring is what I have in mine. The match hammer, after fitting, rivals that of a high-end 1911 in SA. Put it up against my coworker's Nighthawk and he was astounded that it was on the same line if not a bit better.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:56:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#44]
This gun is the story of perseverance and resiliency…lol.

Bought used. “Less than 500 rds fired”.

First, firing pin channel was all gummed up…spent a while trying to figure/fix that. Finally did.

Did the LTT trigger job and LTT slide mill. Added some other stuff.

Then the 92 SilencerCo barrel didn’t work with this 92X.

Next, I fucked up my SRO. Sent it in and amazingly they sent me a new one all with in a week. Helps to know people.

Then I order a $300 threaded Beretta barrel. Surely that will work. Nope, specs are off. LTT tells me to just sand it a bit, which with the help of 220 paper, oil and a rubber mallet, did seem to do the job.

Haven’t fired it yet with the new barrel. I hope to soonAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:17:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alex_F] [#45]
This gun is the story of perseverance and resiliency…lol.

Bought used. “Less than 500 rds fired”.

First, firing pin channel was all gummed up…spent a while trying to figure/fix that. Finally did.

Did the LTT trigger job and LTT slide mill. Added some other stuff.

Then the 92 SilencerCo barrel didn’t work with this 92X.

Next, I fucked up my SRO. Sent it in and amazingly they sent me a new one all with in a week. Helps to know people.

Then I order a $300 threaded Beretta barrel. Surely that will work. Nope, specs are off. LTT tells me to just sand it a bit, which with the help of 220 paper, oil and a rubber mallet, did seem to do the job.

Haven’t fired it yet with the new barrel. I hope to soonhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481934/IMG_6877_jpeg-3189976.JPG
View Quote

How do you like that trigger?  That's the one option I haven't put on mine so far...

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Have LTTs and just got a 92x RDO.
IMO, the LTT irons just aren't needed unless you are using it as a duty gun and the irons are mandatory.

The LTTs I have experienced the plate screws walking out at around 2.5k rounds and depending on your gun the factory irons may not be POA/POI (mine were 5 inches high at 25).
I checked out a Dlah plate and wasn't all that impressed by the thinness considering it is made out of aluminum, I just don't forsee it holding up in the long term as I do shoot a lot.  
Maybe if it was made in titanium I would have more faith, I hear good things about the eleven71 plates but haven't seen one in the wild yet.

I am just going to keep using the 92x with the stock metal plate until a better option comes along, the gun still kills it without irons.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#47]

How do you like that trigger?  That's the one option I haven't put on mine so far...

View Quote

I like it, but Id be fine without it. I like the cosmetics of it more.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:05:54 AM EDT
[#48]

I like it, but Id be fine without it. I like the cosmetics of it more.
View Quote

Nice!  Thank you for the update.  I guess I'll hold off then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top