Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2023 8:20:55 AM EDT
Was stopping at some gun shops Sat and found a new Colt 380 1 st Edition in the box all papers , 2 mags , 2 tone slide was like blued and looks etched 1 st Edition , and marked Colt with the Pony on both side etched on it , also came with a 2nd Stainless slide . 600 I kept looking at and have some small leather holster rigs open top type , so I traded my Base model no lazer SW Bodyguard toward it got 225 bucks for it , It seemed like a little upgrade , when was this Colt gun out on the market any ideas , are they any good
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like mine, zero issues and hits like a laser. Definitely easy to shoot one handed and a true pocket gun.

Colt is no longer making it FYI.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn`t think it was being made now this one looked unfired , plus had all the stuff with it , It will go good with my Colt Commander stainless 45 , I did shoot 2 mags through it I will run some more rds to see how it works , if it wasn't new to like new I wouldn`t have bought it the 2 tone looks great the silver hammer and silver thumb safe , and slide lock , did order 2 more fact Colt mags .
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 5:31:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I been firing various ammo with no problems , carries great in the Sticky holster , or the small leather open top leather u forget it`s there .
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 5:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
The lil Colt goes with me all the time , its been flawless so far I don`t shoot it a lot but maybe run a mag every other week end , I like it , my buddy offered me 500 for it not bad but I paid more than that , like new in box , ex stainless slide and 2 mags .
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Showing how brilliant Colt management was, Colt dropped these models just when the concealed carry laws exploded across the country. Colt management makes the Republican establishment look good, IMO.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 5:13:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Still have the Colt 380 carry all the time ,has been flawless for a small gun .
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By USPguy:
Showing how brilliant Colt management was, Colt dropped these models just when the concealed carry laws exploded across the country. Colt management makes the Republican establishment look good, IMO.  
View Quote

This^
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top