Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2023 8:19:46 PM EDT
Just added a mag well, grips, and WC mags.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  Let us know how it shoots!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!!

I stopped by my local pawn/gun shop last week, and someone had just traded in their older Pro Carry II. I bought it on the spot. Shoots like a dream. The previous owner had a GREAT trigger job done at some point. The only thing I plan on upgrading are the sights. I changed just about all mine to green tritium, with the orange front outline. This is my first Kimber, so I’m gonna have to do some research & figure out what type of sights to order! I may go with a set of double diamond, WW2 style grips as well…
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I am looking at a new 3 in one right now , had troble in the past with a few Kimber guns , they look great but still afraid to jump .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top