Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2024 7:48:43 PM EDT
Got myself a Christmas present to myself. Ordered it from my local dealer as he is really close to everything online. And if there is a problem he always takes care of it.

This thing SHOOTS! I was hitting golf balls out to 25yds. It was shooting just a hair to the left so I adjusted the sight and was amazed at how accurate it was offhand. Each hole locks up tight. Way tighter than my 627 Tracker. I was shooting all hand loads with different bullets. It really likes the MP360-640 HP bullet. It comes out as a 146grHP.

The finish is the matte finish. But it is way better than the Tracker. The tracker looks and feels chalky if that makes sense. This one is matte but is really smooth and slick.

Now to get another set of grips for it.  Has anyone used any of the wood grips from Hogue? I really like the one on my Ruger Match Champion. They have the same style for the M66. All the reviews seem to be of the older 6 shot version not the new 7 shot. I don't know if there is a difference between the two or not. Hogue has not returned my emails about them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it’s a decent revolver.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:19:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tommee-boy-72] [#2]
Ordered a new set of grips. I like how it turned out.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to see that Taurus stopped using the orange sticker on the front sight and went with a more conventional dovetailed insert..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top