Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2023 3:36:51 PM EDT
Just picked this up this week.  This is my first Canik.  I shoot IDPA and USPSA.  

I need help finding parts.  What good, what to avoid?  I'm looking for mag extensions for USPSA as well as an aluminum base pad to match the 2 the gun came with.

Also looking for recoil spring and guide rod options.  The factory captured rod and spring just doesn't feel right for my loads.  Need flexibility here to tune the gun.  The slide return is very sluggish the last quarter inch or so.

Holsters are another issue.  Just got a BSG in today, it took alot of work to keep from hanging up and not crazy about it.  Not very many holsters yet for this gun.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The gun rental range has them and they run real good just the way they are ,
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
All sorts of good information on the Canik Forum on Brian Enos.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Taylor Freelance for Magwell and mag bases, Freedomsmith for triggers and sprinco for springs. Wolf guide rod (glock) and 15lbs recoil spring.

The rival is very easy when it comes to changing out trigger and springs.

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top