Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 6:14:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kombayotch]
Have a LCR 357 with Hi-Viz fiber optic sights on it.  I love it!  Carrying it a lot because it's super comfortable to carry and I shoot it really well.  I bought the LCR 22LR the other day with the intent of using it as a trainer and getting the same sights.  Unfortunately, it turns out that the Hi-Viz FO sights don't work on the .22 and 9mm versions of the LCR and no one makes a FO sight for them.  The sight on the .22 and 9mm versions is shorter, so they hit really low, even at 7 yards.

So, I designed my own FO sight that works with 0.060" FO rods and is the same height as the factory one.  I printed it on my resin 3D printer using Resione K+ resin.  This a new resin that is supposed to be very tough and can produce functional parts.  Not sure if it lives up to that yet, but this is just a range gun so I'm not too worried.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice. I’ve been looking at LCRs as of lately. Hope yours shoots well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top