Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2024 3:09:13 PM EDT
Anyone have a holster they'd recommend?  Seeing mixed info on compatibility with Stacatto P holsters.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine with a TLR1 fits into my P320C Safariland pretty well actually!
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
  Assuming they make one, but I love my T-rex ironside.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DV8EDD:
Anyone have a holster they'd recommend?  Seeing mixed info on compatibility with Stacatto P holsters.  Thanks.
View Quote

Generally speaking light mods to the muzzle end and it’ll work with most staccato p holsters
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScoutH57:

Generally speaking light mods to the muzzle end and it’ll work with most staccato p holsters
View Quote

Will keep that in mind, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
Mine with a TLR1 fits into my P320C Safariland pretty well actually!
View Quote

will take a look
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:

Assuming they make one, but I love my T-rex ironside.
View Quote

I'm a  Trex guy.  Thought they didnt make one last I checked but will go take a look, thanks for remi9nding me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
ordered a TRex Ironside.  They said they'd cover the return shipping if it doesnt fit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#8]
If you consider leather, try Simply Rugged.  I have a DefCon 4 OWB for my 4.25 Prodigy, my P320 compact, and my Combat Commander.

Rob makes great stuff and is a real gun guy.  Turnaround/order time much better than most.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ab15:
If you consider leather, try Simply Rugged.  I have a DefCon 4 OWB for my 4.25 Prodigy, my P320 compact, and my Combat Commander.

Rob makes great stuff and is a real gun guy.  Turnaround/order time much better than most.
View Quote

Will keep that in mind, thanks.  For now I've got the Safariland for the training belt, a Tenicor in case I AIWB it, and an ironside on the way.  I am a kydex guy BUT I may want a leather for this gun at some point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I had a Safariland for mine with an X300U. Fit perfect. Sold the gun and still have the holster.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered the Trex Ragnarok for a Staccato P with TLR1.  At first it didn't fit my Prodigy.  The rail on the prodigy seems to be just a little wider than the Staccato.

I took my wife's hair dryer to it for about 30 seconds, put the prodigy in, and it now fits like a glove.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DV8EDD] [#12]
'
Originally Posted By tbuck:
I had a Safariland for mine with an X300U. Fit perfect. Sold the gun and still have the holster.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/765/prod_jpg-3201993.JPG
View Quote

I'd be interested if I didnt have a buddy who had the same one!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MandPdude:
I ordered the Trex Ragnarok for a Staccato P with TLR1.  At first it didn't fit my Prodigy.  The rail on the prodigy seems to be just a little wider than the Staccato.

I took my wife's hair dryer to it for about 30 seconds, put the prodigy in, and it now fits like a glove.
View Quote

The Ironside also fits but it's snug.  You are probably right about the rail.

I may take a heat gun to it.  One thing I like about my other TRex holsters is they "snap" into place but are otherwise light on friction.  Some guns I dont want getting all marred up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top