Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2024 11:12:09 AM EDT
I have been carrying my P365 alot lately and one of the viles died on the rear.  

Does anyone know what size the front and rear on the standard P365 is?  Is it 6 and 8 or another number like 8 and 8?  I had been thinking of maybe running fiber since this died and if I have to get new sights might as well be something different?

I think the night sights are a nice touch on the P365/P365XL's I have but sometimes I think I should just chage them to fiber like my Go to Glock 19 on my battlebelt.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact Sig they should still be under warranty.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The sights should be labeled. The sights are 6 on front and 8 on the rear.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
My 3 week old P365 Macro had its front night sight go dark this week (rear dots still glow but dimly).  Since I was in my local shop, I asked the owner what he thought I should do, and he reached out to SIG today.  Said it should still be under warranty, so we'll see what they boys in NH say about it
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
My P365XL front vial went dead within months of buying. I wish the rears would as well. They’re distracting under NVGs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:11:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sunnybean:
My P365XL front vial went dead within months of buying. I wish the rears would as well. They’re distracting under NVGs.
View Quote

A sharpie will take care of that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The rear left one went out on mine as well. I bought a set of them from the EE for cheap, now that slide just sits as I replaced it with a ported slide that has a fiber front sight.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By D-der:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By D-der:
Originally Posted By sunnybean:

Actually, it doesn’t. Tried that and black paint but the tritium still shines through.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By StaccatoC2:
The rear left one went out on mine as well. I bought a set of them from the EE for cheap, now that slide just sits as I replaced it with a ported slide that has a fiber front sight.
View Quote

I was thinking of replacing mine with fiber at one point.  All my glocks have fiber on them but one, my Glock 19 gen5 it came with trijicons.  

I need to get a 365x slide for the complete frame I got locally.  I was thinking of going XL but I think an 365x would be a better thing for me and have one replacement barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top