Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2024 11:52:05 PM EDT
I just don’t like them on my Tenicor Sagax Lux2. I don’t really like the holster overall, but there were limited options when I bought my C2.

The clips are great if you wear your holster all day and have no plans on taking it off.

Are there any other clips out there (nylon maybe?) that will replace the Discreet pattern clips?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I know what you mean about the DCC clips.  They are great because they are secure, but also a pain because they are so secure.

There are plenty of Alternative options available.   It the holes don't match you holster, you can always drill new holes in the clips.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I have modded a couple kydex holster clips.  All my stuff came off Amazon.  You have to be creative and ready to drill and cut stuff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If the DC clips didn’t have the damn offset holes and they were in line, it would be a lot easier.

I’m not scared, I’ve got a drill press and a Dremel. Just wondering if it’s worth it. Especially since Safariland offers the Incog-X now for my setup (C2 w/ RMR & TLR-7)
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By alpha0815:
If the DC clips didn’t have the damn offset holes and they were in line, it would be a lot easier.

I’m not scared, I’ve got a drill press and a Dremel. Just wondering if it’s worth it. Especially since Safariland offers the Incog-X now for my setup (C2 w/ RMR & TLR-7)
View Quote

You know they have other clips that do not have offset holes, don't you?

https://discreetcarryconcepts.com/Mod-4-Universal-Height-adjustable-HLR-Discreet-Gear-Clip%E2%84%A2-1-5-belt-p115977116
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By VLODPG:

You know they have other clips that do not have offset holes, don't you?

https://discreetcarryconcepts.com/Mod-4-Universal-Height-adjustable-HLR-Discreet-Gear-Clip%E2%84%A2-1-5-belt-p115977116
View Quote

Well aware but don’t want DCC clips.
I’ll have to see what the holster has for holes as it’s setup with the offset holes / hardware at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:39:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LamePostCount] [#6]
Tenicore offers this option but I don't know how much better it would be for you.  

https://tenicor.com/products/attachment?variant=40029094281291

I know the first time I tried my Sagax Lux 2 I cursed the clips to the darkest depth of hell.  After using them for a few days I got the knack of taking them on and off.  I love them now and have put them on every holster that I could adapt them to.

I curious why you aren't likeing the Sagax.  Mine has become my favorite AIWB and my only dislike is not having them available for more pistols.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By LamePostCount:
Tenicore offers this option but I don't know how much better it would be for you.  

https://tenicor.com/products/attachment?variant=40029094281291

I know the firat time I tried my Sagax Lux 2 I cursed the clips to the darkest depth of hell.  After using them for a few days I got the knack of taking tjem on and off.  I love them now and have put them on every holstwr that I could adapt them to.

I curious why you aren't likeing the Sagax.  Mine has become my favorite AIWB and my only dislike is not having them available for more pistols.
View Quote

It’s hard to tell if that j-hook design would be easier or harder to remove. Thanks though.

It seems everyone hates them at first but then gets used to them.
I probably just need to spend some more time with it. The Sagax seems a little bulky to me and I’ve struggled getting retention right. I’m used to my G-Codes that have that “click” when holstering.
It doesn’t surprising well though for a bigger gun like the Staccato C2, as far as lack of printing.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I def hated the clips on the tenicor holster at first. I had to stretch them a bit and now they are pretty easy on and off. I think the cam bar design also helps make it hard to get on. The belt gets stuck in the bottom of the can bar. I had to switch to the thinnest one.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#10]
On my Tenicor, I broke the little tab off the dcc clip. Makes it more akin to say a crossbreed type clip. I have done all kinds of stuff with the modded dcc clips on the tenicor and it’s NEVER come out/off the belt. I truly can’t tell a diff in security, but putting it on and off is 10000% better
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Definitely harder.

Originally Posted By alpha0815:

It’s hard to tell if that j-hook design would be easier or harder to remove.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top