Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/23/2024 12:26:25 PM EDT
I have 4 of them that are basically new but I didn’t know if they’re worth anything more than non-marked magazines anywhere or not?
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:12:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#1]
Originally Posted By Firestarter123:
I have 4 of them that are basically new but I didn’t know if they’re worth anything more than non-marked magazines anywhere or not?
View Quote

Not that I’ve seen. Just another magazine. A while back I remember people actually dumping LEO marked ines because they were an embarrassment of sorts. But to everyone I know they are just another magazine.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

Not that I’ve seen. Just another magazine. A while back I remember people actually dumping LEO marked ines because they were an embarrassment of sorts. But to everyone I know they are just another magazine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Firestarter123:

I could see them being worth less to some people because you know they are 20-30 years old.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Embarrassment ?   that sound like something from Glock Talk
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
On HK forum they are popular.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

I could see them being worth less to some people because you know they are 20-30 years old.  
View Quote

It’s funny you say that, and I agree, but I’ve seen the opposite with LEO marked MP5 mags. It’s weird what is and what isn’t valued by people.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top