Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2024 9:51:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mike_48]
I've had a couple of different models but they cover the mag release button and several times when removing the holster and pistol from my pocket in the evening, the magazine is not seated & locked in (not good).  Not absolutely necessary but I would prefer leather or kydex where the outer surface is contoured a bit to hid the outline and not trip the mag release.  Recommendations are appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Mike_48:
I've had a couple of different models but they cover the mag release button and several times when removing the holster and pistol from my pocket in the evening, the magazine is not seated & locked in (not good).  Not absolutely necessary but I would prefer leather or kydex where the outer surface is contoured a bit to hid the outline and not trip the mag release.  Recommendations are appreciated.  Thanks.
View Quote

I’ve had good results with the kydex pocket holsters from Alabama Holster company.

AFAIK they are also the only one making pocket holsters for P365s with optics.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Vedder holsters makes one called the pocket locker.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/category/holsters/pocket-holster/
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.vedderholsters.com/

Pocket locker. WITH the curve AND the thumb tab.

It'll take some few weeks for it to arrive.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuddyChryst] [#6]
I started with the DeSantis Nemesis. Not a fan of the soft sided one-size-fits-all. Didn’t instill confidence.

Next I got a VersaCarry. It started off really tight but eventually got where I like it, but even with the big wing/hook, it was 50/50 whether the holster came with the pistol on the draw. Plus the holster left a bigger gap behind the trigger than I liked. Yeah, it was behind the trigger, not in front, but I didn’t like it anyway.
Attachment Attached File

Then SIG had a Mitch Rosen option on their website. The double wings definitely hook, but also print. I don’t care about printing l, but if you do, either consider removing one or don’t buy. It is also a very tight holster and hasn’t loosened up as much as I’d like. But it does hook on the draw, so the pistol comes clear.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Sticky.   Cheap, works.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I just use a sticky holster but my sig has the safety so I feel safe with it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 2:54:31 PM EDT
[#9]
https://aholster.com

lowest profile pocket holster I've ever found.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Aholster. Thin, light weight, draws very smooth. I have six of his holsters for everything from j frames, to the P365 and even one for a Glock 26.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top