Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2022 4:06:36 PM EDT
Does anyone  concealed  carry a p64?

Have you done anything to the pistol or is it just the way it was?

What holster do you use?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 5:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Creature] [#1]
New springs all around. Otherwise it's unshootable. Even with new springs, it's barely shootable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I find mine snappy but definitely not unshootable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I use my p64 for my wear and carry qualification today. We had to shoot 25 shots from a distance of 3 yards all the way back to 15 yards. I got a 24 out of 25. My last shot in the 5 round 15 yard string went high left and was out side scoring rings. This was even with the heavy double action trigger pull.  Our last drill was what they  called bad breath distance.  The target was about arm reach distance. On command  We had to draw from holster  and basically shoot with the pistol close to the body and shoot until the pistol was empty. I definitely had the oldest pistol in the class. The sad thing is my pistol ran perfectly while lots of the modern pistol had malfunction. for the magazine reload i was just as fast as everyone and i didnt have my magazines drop on the ground.

This pistol maybe not ideal but it certainly held its own with the modern concealable handguns.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 2:22:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I will carry my P-64 without reservation. Fits well in a pocket holster. It has a heavy double action trigger, but that will only be noticed on the first round. Single action trigger is very nice and the little pistols are very accurate.

Carried with a round chambered and "decocked". It requires that you remember to flip the decocker before firing, but not hard to do while drawing for most shooters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top