Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2023 11:27:04 AM EDT
I bought myself an early Xmas gift in the form of a Walther steel frame PDP and now I’m bummed. Apparently nobody seams to have or make a holster for this gun. Does anyone have any recommendations!
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be willing to bet that any holster for a regular frame PDP will work.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Ghostmen Designs will make one for it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I found their web site and want to go that route so tried to reach out to them but have not heard back from them. Anyone have an inside connection?
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By k9ghost:
I bought myself an early Xmas gift in the form of a Walther steel frame PDP and now I’m bummed. Apparently nobody seams to have or make a holster for this gun. Does anyone have any recommendations!
View Quote

Have you called Walther CS?

I agree it should match the standard PDP model holsters.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
What kind of holster are you looking for?  Cascadia Concealment makes excellent holsters for a non duty holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top