Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2023 6:10:14 PM EDT
Just picked up a New in Box Para Ordnance P14 45 Limited.  It is blued and was made in Canada.  Serial number is TJ....
I was buying 2 Colts from the guy and he talked me into this too.  Can't find much on them.  Value estimate anyone?
He seemed to think the Canadian made guns are worth more. Came with a big bag of magazines all new also.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine have been good to me.  They aren’t worth a lot. Keep the mags clean and shoot it.  The Canadian guns have a better rep, but that’s all I’ve owned, 4 of them in 40 and 45.  One 45 has got to have 30k rounds.  The slide on it literally broke off at the bushing lug cut.  New slide and still running.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I started with one of the standard model alloy frame ones about 30 years ago.  Two Limiteds were added.

I occasionally see a limited for sale in LGSs.  In the past few years maybe 500-800 depending on mags, box, etc.
At least that is what they were marked at.

Mine were typical of .45s of the era.  More maintenance and finicky than some modern options, but not bad.
I still enjoy taking them out to the range for a spin now and then.

But it’s essentially a dead company.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Really, really cool guns, especially if you have big hands. Never found a great market niche, and came into the 9mm space too late, unfortunately, but with good sights and a trigger job they are awesome pistols, especially with a fully loaded mag, since they weigh so much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top