Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 3:16:39 PM EDT
I’m looking for an outside the waist, kydex holster for a Polymer 80 setup as a G34 with Suppressor sights, threaded barrel, Streamlight TLR1 and optic.  Its seems like it’s an impossible find. I’m wondering if I could just get a Glock 34 and it would work, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the risk? I’m not so much looking to carry this one concealed but rather for matches, on my war belt or plate carrier.
Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
P80s use glock 20/21 holsters use drop down menu to choose Glock model 20/21

this should meet your needs
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 3:53:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MoonDancer] [#2]
blackrhinoconcealment.com and/or jmcustomkydex.com may be able to help you.
I have several from both for my Poly80 guns.

Eta: I just checked Black Rhino and I think they can accomodate your reqs with their TCS holster.  I couldn't get the whole page on but suppressor sights :YES and thread barrel: YES are there.

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:44:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I’m gonna check this stuff out. Before today, I hadn’t heard of any of these guys, so that’s good. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
blackrhinoconcealment.com and/or jmcustomkydex.com may be able to help you.
I have several from both for my Poly80 guns.

Eta: I just checked Black Rhino and I think they can accomodate your reqs with their TCS holster.  I couldn't get the whole page on but suppressor sights :YES and thread barrel: YES are there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/37420/Screenshot_2024-03-18_at_3_57_26

View Quote

Ordered today… It’ll be a few weeks I’ll keep ya’ll posted.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:47:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: INMY01TA] [#6]
My Upper Hand Holster fits perfectly. They have light bearing options.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top