Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2022 1:28:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dpd11413]
I am looking to sell my Kimber Tactical Pro II .45acp but would like some reasonable insight on how much I should sell it for. Comes with one Kimber mag, one Wilson Combat mag, original box and paperwork, 300 rounds of 45 fmj and 20 rounds of Hornady Black JHP. Was thinking around $1000 with the ammo. Am I close? Not in desperate need to sell so I could wait until the right buyer comes along but also don't want to post for a ridiculously unreasonable price either. Any insight would be helpful. Not sure if this is allowed here but it is a Kimber forum and I have ZERO experience in selling Kimber. Thanks!

EDIT: Sold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top