Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2024 4:19:25 PM EDT
For those that have the RMR HD.

What BUIS are you using?

Looking specifically for MOS with FCD plate set up. Would like lower 1/4 (or lower)  but could live with lower 1/3.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I would email FCD for recommendations since you're running their plate.  My guess would be something from Ameriglo.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#2]
https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/full-size-glock-mos-rds-and-co-witnessing-sights-compatibility.html

Recently updated with Vortex's Defender ST sight.

For RMR HD, GL-470 with 0.350 front sight height.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I can confirm.  The GL-470 work very well. They sit lower 1/4 (maybe a hair lower) with the FCD plate and RMR HD.

Very pleased with the sight picture.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hammer_Forged:
I can confirm.  The GL-470 work very well. They sit lower 1/4 (maybe a hair lower) with the FCD plate and RMR HD.

Very pleased with the sight picture.

Thanks again.
View Quote

@Hammer_Forged

Do you think you can post a picture of how they look?
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
0.350 front sight, it's as low as you can get, taller sights will be easier to use but take up more space in the window.  But RMR HD's window is huge so it's not a big deal.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Duffy:
0.350 front sight, it's as low as you can get, taller sights will be easier to use but take up more space in the window.  But RMR HD's window is huge so it's not a big deal.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/781/RMR_HD_GL470_png-3202892.JPG
View Quote

This is how I did mine OP at Duffy’s recommendation. Here’s a side profile pic:

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top