Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2024 8:10:55 PM EDT
Anyone have recommendations on a IWB holster for the FN 509C tactical?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.ebay.com/itm/143650421657

I’ve used this one for three and a half years.  I took the claw off almost immediately since I don’t care for them on any holster.  I think they come in black, grey, and FDE as well.  Had trouble finding anything before but this has been great.

I did reshape the barrel/muzzle/whatever hole a bit recently; I put a Griffin cam-lok mount on my CT, then added the QD compensator; it was a little tight on the draw.  Couple seconds with a heat gun and random metal pipe that was perfectly sized and it’s been good to go with the comp now too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at Trex Arms as they are one of the better holster makers that support the FN 509 series. I have ran several holsters from them for both Glock's and Sig's and my first 509 I had gotten years ago but sold off due to not really having any aftermarket support at the time. I have since came back to the FN and the 509 series and that's all I own now. The make the Sidecar which is a combination AIWB and IWB that you can setup how you like. They also have the Ironside Hybride as well that is a combination of the OWB Ironside that can be setup as a IWB Ironside.

I am planning on picking up a Ironside Hybride for my FN 509 Mid size MRD as it wiill also fit my FN 509 Compact MRD as well and I can use it for a OWB or IWB holster if I don't want to use my Sidecar I have coming that is for both my 509 Mid size and Compact MRD's. I have used other brand name holster makers but I always seem to come back to Trex Arms for my serious EDC holsters as they have always worked well for me from snowy ass winters to hot ass summers in desert environments.

Here is a link to the Sidecar holster:  Trex Anrs Sidecar

Here is a link to the Ironside Hybride holster;  Ironside Hybride Holster
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ghost-1:
Take a look at Trex Arms as they are one of the better holster makers that support the FN 509 series. I have ran several holsters from them for both Glock's and Sig's and my first 509 I had gotten years ago but sold off due to not really having any aftermarket support at the time. I have since came back to the FN and the 509 series and that's all I own now. The make the Sidecar which is a combination AIWB and IWB that you can setup how you like. They also have the Ironside Hybride as well that is a combination of the OWB Ironside that can be setup as a IWB Ironside.

I am planning on picking up a Ironside Hybride for my FN 509 Mid size MRD as it wiill also fit my FN 509 Compact MRD as well and I can use it for a OWB or IWB holster if I don't want to use my Sidecar I have coming that is for both my 509 Mid size and Compact MRD's. I have used other brand name holster makers but I always seem to come back to Trex Arms for my serious EDC holsters as they have always worked well for me from snowy ass winters to hot ass summers in desert environments.

Here is a link to the Sidecar holster:  Trex Anrs Sidecar

Here is a link to the Ironside Hybride holster;  Ironside Hybride Holster
View Quote

Thanks for the recommendation.  I think the Ironside would be a good option for me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wspe1:

Thanks for the recommendation.  I think the Ironside would be a good option for me.
View Quote

No problem and glad I could help. Let me know when you order and get it and what you think about it after you use for a little while.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top