Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2024 9:23:50 PM EDT
Looking for conceal carry ideas for my SW 327PC.  Looking for inspiration photos with daily setups (holsters, spare ammo, etc).  I have a holster I use but it offers little retention other than my belt (IWB).
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:10:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PAESAN] [#1]
I am wondering the same.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
When I carry owb I'm using a kramer owb or milt sparks pmk
Kramer with mountain gun
Attachment Attached File

Sparks m66
Attachment Attached File

Aiwb I use jmcustom
Mountain gun
Attachment Attached File

M66
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#4]
When I’m carrying a revolver on my belt, it’s in either a DM Bullard Bodyguard or a Simply Rugged pancake.  Usually we’re talking about a 2.5” 66 or a 3.25” 66.  Simply Rugged speed loader holder in front of the holster on the strong side with a speed strip holder on the weak, behind my cell phone.

I do sometimes step up to a 325NG, 624 4”, or a 629 3”.  Same holster makers.  Sorry, no pics of the rigs on me.  I’m shy…….  
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#5]
638 is in the pocket.  The K frames are in an OWB pancake style, I have several to choose from.  Don't carry anything larger.   I have gear to carry the Python or my L frames but I don't consider it terribly practical.  

Never liked IWB, just don't find it comfortable and I don't want two sizes of pants in the closet.  I have enough trouble just getting me inside a waist band.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to try a sw 327pc with the kaos guardian iwb holster from kaos concealment pretty bad but I’m being too cheap to go buy a 327pc. Maybe one day
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:54:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wookie1562] [#7]
Tag for my 327 holster setup when I get home.

It's a chunky gun.

Edit: jm custom kydex holster. It works well but I prefer a belly band. Ultimately I carry this much less since getting a p365xl.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I carry a 329PD every day:

Daltech leather belt
Mernickle PS-06DA holster
Safariland Comp I speedloaders in CD-2 metal clip holders.

Holster at 3 0'clock give or take and 2 speedloaders just in front, 3rd speedloader goes on the weak side if I I carry a 3rd and 4th one, sometimes a belt slide with 6 rounds (2 of then snake shot this time of year).
That covers with a T shirt if I want to cover it in town.
My Mernickle is several years old and still very solid after all day useage.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys that are using the JM Customs kydex holsters, was that a custom order or something he stocks? I found the website (or what I think is the website) and I do not see any revolver holsters listed in the quick ship or the custom order tabs. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks ..
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sblackhawk:
You guys that are using the JM Customs kydex holsters, was that a custom order or something he stocks? I found the website (or what I think is the website) and I do not see any revolver holsters listed in the quick ship or the custom order tabs. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks ..
View Quote

It's been a while. I seem to recall emailing them for instructions and they said to put it in the notes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I asked Tony from JM (just over a year ago so this may of changed) what holster models they would make for N-frames and he replied:

AIWB
George
OWB1
IWB3
Wing Claw 2.0

Also, Dale Fricke will make you a top notch IWB for N-frame guns.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:40:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Patrol_Jason] [#12]
View Quote

Jmcustomkydex

In the drop downs for the iwb and aiwb holster I’m seeing lcr and S&w j, k, and l frames in quick ship. I’m seeing 327 and 329 in the drop downs for custom. I didn’t check owb holsters.

Same guns in the owb 1

Jason
Top Top