Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2023 6:04:17 AM EDT
I'm considering a Rival and curious if the grey frames have a finish that will wear or are they dyed or colored polymer?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Rival dark side ,and a friend has the grey one, I have handled his well used grey Rival and can't see anywhere where the frame finish has worn through . FWIW, the grey and gold is too blingy ,and looks like a pimp gun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol I know the gold is pretty tacky but I like the grey over the darkside.  I'm likely picking one up next week.  First order of business is cerakoting all the gold to black.  Probably leave the trigger dingus and maybe the magazine baseplates gold.  It's just going to be a range/competition gun anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top