Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 4:36:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777]
Takes Glock 17-round magazines and the price is right at $275

https://www.kygunco.com/product/rock-island-56625-stk100-9mm-4.5-black-17rd

How long until Rock Island gets sued by Glock?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They've been out for a while and pretty much are a failure. That's why they're $275.  Plus the description says it comes with one 10 round magazine.

If I wanted something that used G17 magazines that wasn't a Glock, I think I would probably pick up an SCT 17 frame in shoes my own slide and components for a little more.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_Man] [#2]
Originally Posted By spmx7777:

How long until Rock Island gets sued by Glock?
View Quote
Right after they finish up their lawsuits with PSA and the 6 dozen other manufacturers making gen3 clones.

Also, look at that bolt together clamshell frame, yeesh.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Awful, failed attempt by RIA
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
So, can the slide and all the other parts transfer over to any other gen3 Glock frame?  If so, maybe it's not a terrible deal for parts.?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:52:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_Man] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kevins_garage:
So, can the slide and all the other parts transfer over to any other gen3 Glock frame?  If so, maybe it's not a terrible deal for parts.?
View Quote
On a full-size Gen 3 frame, yes.  So a G17.3 or G34.3 frame, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top