Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2023 12:19:55 AM EDT
My buddy inherited one of these in .38 special, 4in barrel. Initial impression,  horrible brown plastic grips, finish close to the armscor .38. Appears hardly fired, locks up tight. Made in Florida, not an import. I know this company had a very bad reputation.

We took it to range, 150rds of 158GR flat tips later..it didn't explode, all rounds center mass of a man sized target at 7 meters. Frankly surprised it did so well.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 3:03:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special (Live At Knebworth '76)
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 3inch that my boss gave me years ago it was his father’s back in the day. Had the exact same experience the gun looks cheap but shoots great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top