Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2023 1:39:37 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the new HSP Incog now that Safariland is making it?

I have an older G-Code incog but curious about the Safariland option.

https://safariland.com/products/incogx-iwb-holster
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
No left hand option
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pokey074:
No left hand option
View Quote

Maybe you should pray about it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 10:40:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Whippet06] [#3]
No left wrong  hand option
View Quote
FTFY.

Personally, I'm tired of the whole appendix carry. That seems to be the only type of holster that a lot of companies make anymore as far as IWB goes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
No left hand option

The Almighty says he can get me out of this, but He's pretty sure you're fucked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The Almighty says he can get me out of this, but He's pretty sure you're fucked.
View Quote

Oh there’s no doubt.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 2:34:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: easttxshooter] [#6]
Hopefully they add a Glock 43 option. The incog, single clip no wedge or claw is my favorite AIWB, and mine is getting a bit long in the tooth.

ETA I see they have added the 43
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I almost bought one, but because of the microfiber suede on the outside you cannot velcro a wedge on it. I checked withe Safariland and they said velcro would not stick to it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rkba-net:
I almost bought one, but because of the microfiber suede on the outside you cannot velcro a wedge on it. I checked withe Safariland and they said velcro would not stick to it.
View Quote

I wouldn’t assume that every new holster design requires a wedge.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#9]
With enough glue, anything will stick
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one for a 48mos with tlr7sub. Compared to my tier1 axis elite it sucks. I wouldn’t recommend the incog.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:39:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Billyar15:
I have one for a 48mos with tlr7sub. Compared to my tier1 axis elite it sucks. I wouldn’t recommend the incog.
View Quote

Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Care to elaborate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Billyar15:

Care to elaborate?

It’s bulky compared to the Tier1, the tension can’t be set loose enough to get a smooth draw (I have the tension bolt completely out of the holster) my fingers scrape on the right side clip while drawing…..
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I have one for my 365 MACRO.  Very comfortable to wear and I don't need a wedge.  YMMV
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 8:11:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeremyinTX] [#14]
Skip it. Tried it. Terrible. That stupid clip with the claw is almost comical compared to other versions with similar idea. Nothing good about this holster. Claw is dumb and too bulky even with the smallest adapter in place. Mag caddie was just meh. The sweat shield doesn’t go all the way to the top of the slide so what’s the point. The kydex was also super thick which may be a positive for durability. Idea is nice but this holster was executed horribly. Maybe if safariland had more clip options available.

ETA mine was for a 43x mos with TLR 7 sub.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#15]
If it’s the same one that G-code used to make, it’s not a bad holster. I have one for my 320 sub compact and one for my 365.  The G-code versions. I switched to something else because I mounted a light to the 365.  I liked them and wore them for ahwile.  I’ve thought of trying to Safariland one if they have a weapon light option
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top