Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2024 3:37:43 PM EDT
Anyone know if the Safariland RDS 6000 als/sls series will secure with g17 with Aimpoint acro ? I've heard mixed things and our agency is moving to RDS soon. They issued us the rapid force duty holsters but preferably still want to rock a safariland .
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 5:17:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jhon] [#1]
I have a 6360RDS for a Glock 17 and the Acro fits perfectly even on a pistol using a steel B&T plate that is rather thick. If your agency is issuing the MOS7 with the Acro cut it'll have even more room.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jhon:
I have a 6360RDS for a Glock 17 and the Acro fits perfectly even on a pistol using a steel B&T plate that is rather thick. If your agency is issuing the MOS7 with the Acro cut it'll have even more room.
View Quote
Do you have to remove the little door for the optic, or can it still be closed?

Safariland came out with the new RDSO line that seems more geared toward the larger enclosed optics, it skips the door, but extends the sides of the optic area to cover those bigger dots.

https://safariland.com/products/6390rdso-als-mid-ride-level-i-retention-duty-holster
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Rapid Force Duty Holster from Alien Gear Holsters is what you seek!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By D_Man:

Safariland came out with the new RDSO line that seems more geared toward the larger enclosed optics, it skips the door, but extends the sides of the optic area to cover those bigger dots.

https://safariland.com/products/6390rdso-als-mid-ride-level-i-retention-duty-holster
View Quote
I was wondering the same too, I'm required to have the als/sls . Didn't know if there a problem having that optic cover not securing all the way
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bnielsonak47:
Rapid Force Duty Holster from Alien Gear Holsters is what you seek!!
View Quote

Gross.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By D_Man:

View Quote

The current production 6360/6390 come with a second, larger cover for the Acro. That said, I don't run it. On a 6360 it doesn't cause any issues other than popping off, but on a 6390 it could potentially interfere with holstering if it closes.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 3:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
My city issues 200+ G17.5 with P2 and TLR1-HL in the 7360RDS - 7TS.

From the last PO I found.

100x $429.00 G17.5 MOS

100x $128.90 TLR-1HL

100x $42.60 GL-429 Ameriglo sights

100x $143.85 7360RDS 7TS

25x $70.29 GL-5113 Green tritium

100x $569.39 ACRO P-2

100x $57.20  Aimpoint MOS plate

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top