Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2024 3:53:11 PM EDT
I ordered a holster from Amazon for a Glock. Open up the box, package says S&W M&P, left hand.  Well that's just great. I just returned one to them that was the correct package, but it had a left-handed p229 holster inside so I really didn't feel like going through this all over again.  Crazy idea ran through my head, let's see what fits in the holster!  

Glock 19 - Fits, does not lock.

Micro Dagger with G48 slide - a little wobbly, won't come out without pressing the ALS release.

I didn't feel like taking the light off of my Dagger S, so I grab a spare dagger cherry cut slide I recently picked up and an extra frame, slap them together and shoved it in.

Holy smokes, this thing is damn near perfectly.  There is a tiny amount of movement up and down, but basically the same amount I get with a Glock and a Glock specific ALS holster. I can also rock the entire weapon front to back, not quite a quarter of an inch. Nothing Earth shattering in my opinion.  

It was cheap enough that I might just keep it with a left handed wife and two left-handed kids (although the daughter is the only one with an interest in shooting, and she ended up shooting right-handed and has not progressed to the level of doing any holster work.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

On a side note, the 6300 series feels like an actual holster made of a material that's not crap.

I know the 7300 series are supposed to be high-tech, and the future, but they really don't feel like anything but a plastic bucket to put a gun in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted a similar finding some time back:
Previous Dagger in M&P thread
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogtired:
I posted a similar finding some time back:
Previous Dagger in M&P thread
View Quote

I knew I read someone saying the M&P might work somewhere.  Like the G21 sometimes fitting the polymer 80 frame.

I just posted a different update in that thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top