Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2024 7:38:26 PM EDT
Buddy texted from a local shop he works at, AC code step slide 92 for less than a Glock! I couldn’t get out there fast enough. Someone obviously added some target sights, looks like they did a decent job on them at least, just have to find some more mags. Came with one 15rd factory mag, no box unfortunately

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I think its pretty easy to WECSOG an American mag to work with that pistol.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
I think its pretty easy to WECSOG an American mag to work with that pistol.
View Quote

Thank, cdnn has some on sale for 19.99, grabbed a few
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
One of my favorites.
I grew up in Shitaly, I still remember those in the hands and holsters of policemen (Polizia) AND Carabinieri.

That and the Beretta M12s, STILL my favorite SMG of all times.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Beretta Still manufactures magazines with a dual mag catch cut for both the Euro Heel Catch location and the more modern push button location, the only caveat is its the 15 round magazines, they never as far I can tell updated the dual mag catch cut to the 17 round bodies. I bought some recently to use in my early Beretta, the part number is JM92HCB.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice, the sights look nice, but it’s sort of unfortunate it’s been modified.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:50:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patswin3] [#6]
Originally Posted By Ef4life:
Very nice, the sights look nice, but it’s sort of unfortunate it’s been modified.
View Quote

Yeah the sights were kind of a bummer, but no way I could pass up grabbing it. Especially for the price compared to the
couple step slides I’ve seen “sold” prices on, I’m sure mine would take a hit on collector value because of the sights
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#7]
How much did you end up having to give for it?

I saw one all original is almost like new condition at a gun show a couple months ago for $750.
I could not find any info online if that was a good price or not, as when you search, all you can find is 92F, s or FS, or any of the other models.
Narrowing it down to just the old early model 92 was almost impossible (while on my phone at the show).

I kinda regret walking away from it now.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:
How much did you end up having to give for it?

I saw one all original is almost like new condition at a gun show a couple months ago for $750.
I could not find any info online if that was a good price or not, as when you search, all you can find is 92F, s or FS, or any of the other models.
Narrowing it down to just the old early model 92 was almost impossible (while on my phone at the show).

I kinda regret walking away from it now.
View Quote

I got it for 523 out the door
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
One of my favorites.
I grew up in Shitaly, I still remember those in the hands and holsters of policemen (Polizia) AND Carabinieri.

That and the Beretta M12s, STILL my favorite SMG of all times.
View Quote

If they made an M12 clone as a PCC I would definitely buy one.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally got a range trip in today, only shot two mags through it and unfortunately the front sight staking loosened. So I’ll need to get that fixed or see if it’s something I can do
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Overlord44:
Beretta Still manufactures magazines with a dual mag catch cut for both the Euro Heel Catch location and the more modern push button location, the only caveat is its the 15 round magazines, they never as far I can tell updated the dual mag catch cut to the 17 round bodies. I bought some recently to use in my early Beretta, the part number is JM92HCB.
View Quote

Yes.

So, if you’re good with 15s, there are a ton of the dual cut mags out there.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
That is beautiful!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Super nice. Berben was the importer for most/all of the 84/85/92 in the 80s IIRC.

I recall that there were several imports of rough ones that were Italian Police/Cab guns from AIM.

I think that there were also some Israeli imports.

I skipped on getting one because they were pretty ratty.

HTH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top