Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2023 12:18:38 PM EDT

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 3:30:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 80085] [#1]
I had one. The concept on paper is amazing. In practice it was problematic and underwhelming. Nearly always FTL and FTE after a magazine or two from cleaned and lubed. MAXIMal unreliability.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one. I really like it. I started getting light primer strikes and sent it back to SiCo. They fixed something and it’s been good. I have emailed them several times about the Maxim 2.0. If they could copy the Canik Mete Rival everyone in my family would have one. I suggested that they make it a standard pistol that can convert to the Maxim 9. It would be an engineering feat no doubt.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:06:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice, OP.  How short can you run it?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 3:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]
PSA should make one.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Millennial:  PSA should make one.
View Quote

Why would they make something that was clearly unprofitable the 1st time?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I was interested when I heard of the non-NFA version, but after this long... ehh...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top