Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2024 4:58:24 PM EDT
Looking at a used glock 19 gen 5 non MOS that looks like a guy had milled to direct mount a holosun 509. I don't know shit about pistol red dots. There does not appear to be an adapter plate already on the slide and it's not a MOS glock, which leads me to believe it's direct mounted. I have not actually seen the pistol in person, just a pic.

I may like the 509, I may not. Say I don't, is there an adapter plate to go from the 509 to a RMR footprint? The price is good enough that I am considering this pistol over just buying new.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
No there isn't.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I would first confirm what the footprint is. If it is the 509, they’re good to go.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#3]
509 is a great optic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I second the option to just buy a 509T. Love mine.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Is a slide milled to direct mount a 509 one of the more bomb proof mounting options?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, the 509T is a great optic!
Attachment Attached File

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CJFirefly:
Is a slide milled to direct mount a 509 one of the more bomb proof mounting options?
View Quote

Direct milling for any dot will be the strongest method of mounting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top