Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 4:49:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DV8EDD]
I'm on a couple notify lists for Springfield mags, anyone know how often they show up in stock?

I bought a couple Stacatto mags and sort of wish they were all black like the Springfield ones.  They also have a little more up/down play in the gun.  Not sure if that's a bad thing.  Thinking of returning them, not sure.

ETA - when i registered the new gun Springfield prompted me to their store to buy mags, but they were $60 each.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a couple from Cheaper Than Dirt several months ago.

They are not in stock now but it was a good deal at about $40

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ab15:
I bought a couple from Cheaper Than Dirt several months ago.

They are not in stock now but it was a good deal at about $40

View Quote

I guess i'll stick with the Stacatto mags for now.  If they pop up for $40 I'll probably scoop a couple.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Check-Mate Ind. makes the Staccato mags. You can find them for $5-$10 cheaper than the Staccato labeled versions. The part number is:

cm9-2011-140-s
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine from Gunmag Warehouse around $40 as well.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
$46 at DK Firearms. in stock free shipping over $90.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Atlas standard 20 round mags run great in mine and can be bought for $68 from Battlehawk armory.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tnmnmnan:
Atlas standard 20 round mags run great in mine and can be bought for $68 from Battlehawk armory.
View Quote

I went with some Stacatto mags, going to try them out.  Frankly, I really wanted to the Springfield mags and would have gone with DK if I'd found them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top